Get an impression of the team
At BRYTER, we’re serious about the future of automation. We’ve invested a ton in our people, product and brand. What started as a mission to digitize legal and compliance services without code, is now expanding rapidly into new verticals. We have the energy and motivation to push our service automation platform to new heights and some of the world’s renowned investors are backing us on this journey.
As an intern in the Office of the CEO, you will help us on this journey. You will work closely with the strategy and Chief of Staff teams. You will assist with preparing company materials related to strategy, partnerships, competitive analysis and positioning. You will conduct market research across the global Enterprise SaaS landscape. You will be part of day-to-day strategy operations, collaborating across functions, such as finance and marketing. You will be an ambassador of our community.
At BRYTER we are remote-first, and always have been. Being remote-first means we have invested a lot in creating our own cultural reality: one that places our team members at the center of everything. Being remote-first means we have a diverse, encouraging and hands-on culture and we are looking for a bright, high-energy individual with a passion to learn and contribute to the success of the company as a whole.
- Currently studying a B.Sc./M.Sc. degree in business, finance or a related field
- Experience in a similar strategy or finance internship, such as at a management consulting firm, investment bank, Enterprise SaaS scale- or start-up is a plus
- You are a bright and proactive person who loves digging deep into strategic subjects
- You have a growth mindset and are able to synthesize information into concrete action points
- Strong financial and analytical skills to complement a collaborative environment
- You are a team player: you will work closely with our revenue teams (business consulting, demand gen, content marketing, …) and serve as a business partner to account executives, partnership managers and our SDR team
- High energy, self-starter who is willing to get stuck-in, to learn and ask the right questions
- Based in CET +/-3h time zones
What we offer:
- We are a remote-first company with offices in London, New York, Berlin, Frankfurt and Dublin
- Direct exposure to the founding team and other members of senior management
- Competitive remuneration, reflecting intense and demanding engagement
- Flexible working hours. Please describe your situation when reaching out!
- Opportunities for growth and career development. Our strategy team is growing fast and you can experience it with your own eyes
- Flat hierarchies and hands-on mentality
- Work with experienced entrepreneurs and benefit from their experience and know-how
- Participation in scaling a great product to global reach with extremely fast growth
- Opportunities to broaden your professional network
Who are we?
We supercharge enterprise services by enabling business experts to build and distribute powerful applications. Our truly no-code platform gives enterprise teams the tools to build self-service applications to provide faster, more accurate services to their colleagues, without programming. Our product is especially geared to professionals in law, compliance, accounting and finance, who use our software to automate complex, recurring decisions and scenarios. Global brands from McDonalds and ING, through to professional service firms like Deloitte, PwC and KPMG, use BRYTER to deliver services digitally.
What is it like to work at BRYTER?
We are a remote-first Software-as-a-Service company, with people across the world. We believe that teams are more important than businesses and we are convinced that the right team can have the greatest impact. Our management team has successfully built, scaled and sold companies before and wants to create an environment where everyone can grow to their full potential and flourish.
We want our team members to take responsibility, to understand the mission and, ultimately, to be happy. That is why our organization is optimized to foster employee happiness, allowing everyone to have as much ownership, autonomy and mastery as possible. If you want to hear it straight from the horse’s mouth on what this means, how working at BRYTER is like, our CPO and Co-Founder Michael Hübl has recorded a webinar, where he shares a bit about our remote-first working culture.
Our employees can choose to work from home or anywhere they prefer. We encourage everyone to take part in conferences, to share their suggestions across the business and to learn. Whilst we are remote-first, we have office hubs in London, New York, Berlin, Frankfurt and Dublin.
Being remote-first means we work extra hard to foster relationships, including daily coffees (only rule is don’t talk about work!) and an in-person get-together every quarter where we spend the time strategizing, planning as well as just talking, having fun and getting to know each other better. To date we have always done this in Frankfurt, Germany, where we have one of our offices. That’s why we sometimes call the time that we get together, on-sites. However, during the COVID-pandemic, these get-togethers have become virtual as well.