Get an impression of the team
At BRYTER, we’re serious about the future of automation and some of the world’s renowned investors are backing us on this journey. We are professionalizing our approach towards cash, currency and investment management as a result of funding and cash generation.
As a treasury analyst, you will establish our global treasury policies, as well as cash flow and currency planning. You will proactively, yet carefully approach investment and own all treasury processes, from bank management to internal C-level alignment. You will build out our treasury team.
At BRYTER we are remote-first, and always have been. Being remote-first means we have invested a lot in creating our own cultural reality: one that places our team members at the center of everything. Being remote-first means we have a diverse, encouraging and hands-on culture and we are looking for a bright, high-energy individual with a passion to learn and contribute to the success of the company as a whole.
- Support in establishing treasury policies and procedures for the company
- Administration and management of global cash and currency management
- Overseeing investment management (deposits, short-term financial products)Support in cash flow and currency forecasting, modeling, budgeting, and analysis as required
- Establish close working partnerships with internal customers
- Establish foreign currency risk management program
- Work closely with collections, and accounts payables teams to optimize cash flows and working capital
- Monitor daily cash balance and complete daily cash model
- Assist and manage opening bank accounts, change of authorized signers to streamline global banking structure to help company in expansion to new countries and markets, maintaining list of direct debits
- Monitor and administer company’s outstanding debt
- Help with managing company’s insurance programs including preparing renewal data
- “Roll up sleeves” to perform treasury work and special projects as required
Qualifications we are looking for:
- B.Sc./M.Sc. degree in business administration, accounting, finance or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years in corporate treasury or similar finance function preferably in a rapidly growing, multi-national, banking or public accounting firm, plus a minimum of 5 year’s overall finance experience
- Experience with bank administration and bank account maintenance is required
- Experience with the cash flow forecasting, modeling and budgeting is required
- Experience with foreign currency hedging and investment management is a plus
- Exposure to (Debt and Equity) Capital Markets is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What we offer:
- The opportunity to shape the treasury strategy and team of a global hypergrowth SaaS player
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial environment that encourages and fosters career development and fast learning
- Direct exposure to the founding team and other members of senior management
- Full remote working environment. We are a remote-first company with offices in London, New York, Berlin, Frankfurt
- Flat hierarchies and hands-on mentality
- Opportunities to build and develop your personal network
- A competitive salary reflecting intense and demanding engagement. Participation in the Company ESOP
Who are we?
We supercharge enterprise services by enabling business experts to build and distribute powerful applications. Our truly no-code platform gives enterprise teams the tools to build self-service applications to provide faster, more accurate services to their colleagues, without programming. Our product is especially geared to professionals in law, compliance, accounting and finance, who use our software to automate complex, recurring decisions and scenarios. Global brands from McDonalds and ING, through to professional service firms like Deloitte, PwC and KPMG, use BRYTER to deliver services digitally.
What is it like to work at BRYTER?
We are a remote-first Software-as-a-Service company, with people across the world. We believe that teams are more important than businesses and we are convinced that the right team can have the greatest impact. Our management team has successfully built, scaled and sold companies before and wants to create an environment where everyone can grow to their full potential and flourish.
We want our team members to take responsibility, to understand the mission and, ultimately, to be happy. That is why our organization is optimized to foster employee happiness, allowing everyone to have as much ownership, autonomy and mastery as possible. If you want to hear it straight from the horse’s mouth on what this means, how working at BRYTER is like, our CPO and Co-Founder Michael Hübl has recorded a webinar, where he shares a bit about our remote-first working culture.
Our employees can choose to work from home or anywhere they prefer. We encourage everyone to take part in conferences, to share their suggestions across the business and to learn. Whilst we are remote-first, we have office hubs in London, New York, Berlin, Frankfurt and Dublin.
Being remote-first means we work extra hard to foster relationships, including daily coffees (only rule is don’t talk about work!) and an in-person get-together every quarter where we spend the time strategizing, planning as well as just talking, having fun and getting to know each other better. To date we have always done this in Frankfurt, Germany, where we have one of our offices. That’s why we sometimes call the time that we get together, on-sites. However, during the COVID-pandemic, these get-togethers have become virtual as well.