BRYTER is a young but already leading software company in decision automation. We aim to change the way people make decisions in complex scenarios. Our no-code building platform combines great usability with intelligent technology to enable our customers to build and to use automation applications and digital services in their day-to-day business. We help all knowledge-intense industries to make their daily business more efficient and transparent and automate whatever is burdensome and boring. Our clients are large companies, banks, consultancies and law firms across the globe.
We believe that the right team can have the greatest impact. We want our team members to take responsibility, to understand the mission and, ultimately, to be happy. That is why our organization is optimized to foster employee happiness, allowing everyone to have as much ownership, autonomy and mastery as possible. Our management has successfully built, scaled and sold companies before and is eager to create an environment where everyone can grow to their full potential.
Our employees can choose to work from home or anywhere they prefer. We encourage everyone to take part in conferences, to share their suggestions across the business and to learn. Whilst we are remote-first, we have office hubs in Berlin, Frankfurt, London and NYC. We’re currently looking for Customer Success Managers who live in or close to the US market and speak English on a native or fluent level. BRYTER is growing fast – that is why we need your support.
Being a Customer Success Manager with us
We are seeking a bright, high-energy individual with a passion to learn and the ambition to be a key part of our global expansion strategy. The position as Customer Success Manager is at the heart of the Commercial team, driving the business forward and shaping the success of our customers. We are looking for a passionate team member to share our vision of bringing automation to complex, knowledge-based decision scenarios and to drive the digitization of professional services.
Ideally you will be a considerate, sharp, forward thinking, and motivated candidate with a passion for building and managing complex relationships with our exceptional customer and prospect base (including global law firms, banks, consultancies and top-tier corporates).
In this role you will become a product expert, working with our prospects and clients on complex use cases to help them quickly and smoothly achieve their goals through our product – a highly innovative no-code building platform that allows lawyers and other experts to build automated services. You’ll be working with law firms or corporate legal in-house teams in your day-to-day work, which is why a legal background would be advantageous.
The role demands someone who is passionate about the adoption of technology in the legal space, as well as focused on consulting with global businesses to provide cutting-edge apps with BRYTER. Above all, we are looking for a strong communicator, who is able to collaborate effectively internally and externally to get things done, and able to think of creative solutions for complex business problems. We are looking for someone with a consultative mindset, a highly professional attitude and a tenacious commitment to continuous improvement. The success of our business is built on forging strong partnerships with our clients and as a Customer Success Manager you will be ideally placed to maximise the value our clients receive.
You will be working as part of the global Commercial team, alongside a broader team of Customer Success Managers, Business Development Advisors and Account Executives. Ideally, the perfect candidate for this role will have worked in the legal field in some capacity, with a passion for technology and client service delivery.
- Consult with our client base located mainly in the US region, helping them to create highly innovative applications to scale their businesses with BRYTER
- Manage a number of parallel projects for prospects and your clients, defining their roll out plan and seeing the projects through to completion on time and on budget
- Managing relationships with key internal and external stakeholders and helping to develop our business as we look to scale our company
- Co-ordinate and conduct workshops, trials and training for prospects and clients
- Contribute to the constant improvement of Client Lifecycle practices, as well as the Commercial team as a unit
- Become a product expert and identify and advocate for new product features on behalf of our clients, as well as working with our world-class developers to build new product features
- Travel may be required (when possible), whether this is to engage in client meetings or speak at international events and conferences
Qualifications we would love to find
- B.Sc./M.Sc. degree or similar, in law, business, computer science or a related field
- Demonstrable experience in project management with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Ideally 1-2 years of professional experience in fast-paced and competitive environment, e.g. BigLaw, Big4, Consulting, Banking or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience of working in a ‘self-starting’ environment. A builder, not a follower. Someone willing to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in the English language, preferably native speaker
- Interest in implementing feedback and dedication to consistently improving your craft
- Love of data to track and improve your own performance and that of the Commercial team
- Some technical and/or legal experience is preferred
In order to be close to our office and avoid unnecessary travel we’re currently looking for candidates who live in or near New York City.
What we offer
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial environment that allows and fosters career development and fast learning
- Full remote working environment
- Flat hierarchies and hands-on mentality
- Opportunities to broaden your professional network
- Work with experienced entrepreneurs and benefit from their experience and know-how
- Participation in selling and scaling a great product with global reach
- A competitive salary reflecting engagement
- We cover up to 5 days of training or conferences per year, including travel and entrance fee