This is an exciting opportunity to support Brunswick’s Client Handling Team and Client Accounts in Frankfurt am Main and in Berlin, as well as being part of the Assistant team and Business Support team in Germany and contribute with our office management.
As an Executive Assistant , we offer you the opportunity to be involved in exciting and varied tasks, working within an international, team-oriented environment. Our flat hierarchy also allows you to take on personal responsibilities and operate in an agile and creative way.
In your day-to-day, you will provide (among others):
Qualified administrative support, especially for Partners and Directors in day-to-day business
- Calendar management with internal/external appointment coordination (German/English)
- Planning, organisation and coordination of meetings and events internally/externally
- Travel planning nationally/internationally
- Expenses and Timesheets management
- Ad hoc personal support
- Continuous quality assurance of all processes and procedures
Communication interface for clients, team and stakeholders (German/English)
- Correspondence and general communication internally/externally
- Supporting the team with general administrative tasks
- Preparation of meeting documents and presentations
- Client Liason
Administration of contracts
- Preparation of contracts and coordination with the legal team
- Contract admin
- Procurement of materials
- Coordination with suppliers and service providers
- Extensive experience as an Executive or Personal Assistant in a consulting firm, law firm, or professional services firm; or as an all-round problem solver in a challenging organisational environment
- Confident personality, proven organisational skills, and exercises discretion
- Excellent communication skills, and appropriate to the target audience
- Oral and written proficiency in German (at least C2), and English (level C1)
- Advanced knowledge of all MS Office applications
- Familiar with digital working tools (devices and systems), open to learning new tech systems
- Enthusiasm for high quality work, operating in a structured way
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and challenging situations
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Statement
Maintaining and strengthening a diverse workforce and inclusive workplace are pillars of Brunswick’s culture and key to our future success. Valuing and supporting every colleague as an individual while helping them reach their full potential is critical to attracting and developing our greatest strength – our people. By embracing our differences and diverse perspectives we create richer experiences within our firm and enhance the quality of the ideas and advice that we deliver to our clients.
Brunswick is an equal opportunities employer and our Equal Opportunities Policy is available on request.
About Brunswick Group
Brunswick is a critical issues firm. We advise the world’s leading companies on how to navigate the critical issues they face and engage with their critical stakeholders.
Our purpose is to help our clients play their role in the world more successfully. We help the leaders of the world’s great value-creating organizations operate successfully across the increasingly complex and fast-changing arenas of finance, politics and society at large.
Brunswick is one firm globally, operating as a single profit centre. This allows us to respond seamlessly and effectively to clients’ needs wherever they are in the world.
Founded in London in 1987, Brunswick’s global partnership has grown organically to 28 offices in 18 countries. We began as a M&A and financial communications firm and, over time, expanded our capabilities to provide expert advice to our clients on a range of business critical issues. We invested in new offices, sector teams and practice groups including investor engagement; shareholder activism; governance; regulatory and public affairs, including geopolitical; crisis; litigation; social issues including climate change and diversity, equity and inclusion; cybersecurity, data and privacy; employee engagement; digital communications; opinion research and analysis, and; creative services.
Our CEO is Neal Wolin, based in Washington, D.C. Our Chairman is Sir Alan Parker, based in London.
If you have any questions about the job offer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To submit the application, please use the application button only.