About Brunswick Insight
Brunswick Insight is the global public opinion, market research and media analytics practice of Brunswick Group, a leading international advisory firm. The team conducts research on behalf of Brunswick’s clients, to help them better understand their relationships with stakeholders and communicate more effectively. It has grown significantly over the past five years and now has more than 50 consultants in 14 offices around the world, including London, Berlin, Washington DC, Dubai and Hong Kong.
Insight consultants work with senior decision-makers in leading multinational businesses, including many of the FTSE100 and S&P500, as well as prominent organisations and people. Team members come from a variety of backgrounds including political polling, market research, journalism, academia and data analytics. The research they generate is used to understand and manage reputation, launch new communications campaigns, measure the success of communications activity and create incisive thought-leadership content.
Our Insight Internship Program
We are currently looking for individuals to join our Insight training program in either Berlin, Frankfurt & Munich, Germany. As an intern, you will gain real experience in corporate communications strategy by helping our clients navigate the interconnected financial, political, and social arenas of today.
You will support a broad range of research work, across quantitative and qualitative research, as well as digital analytics, to generate client insights. You would be interacting with many different parts of Brunswick Group, as well as working across all industry sectors and a range of different critical issues.
You will work directly on some of the most high-profile and sensitive issues facing the world at large, with clients ranging across industries and mandates. At Brunswick, we capitalize on our global footprint and diverse teams, always remaining one collaborative and cohesive firm.
You will be part of an international team and will experience a dynamic working environment working on diverse projects and new challenges every day. Experienced consultants will supervise you during the program and familiarize you with various aspects of our world.
The internship is remunerated at €1,950 per month and we also provide an allowance for monthly public transport tickets. Part of the working time is regularly carried out remotely in all our teams. A large selection of snacks and drinks is of course available for you in our offices!
We recommend a minimum duration of three, ideally six months for this program.
- Support in strategic communications and public affairs consulting
- Working as part of a team to conduct quantitative and qualitative research, including designing market research
- Operational collaboration on client projects in the areas of corporate and crisis communications, reputation, capital market transactions, restructuring, investor relations and strategic positioning projects
- Working as part of a team to gather, clean and analyse media and social media data to generate insights, using both specialist tools and manual approaches
- Research and analysis on economic and political topics
- Prepare company presentations, fact sheets, briefings, press reviews and media analyses
- You are currently studying or have already completed your Bachelor's degree or your university studies in economics, market research, political science, communication science or related field
- Inquisitive and analytical mindset
- Numerate with a basic understanding of analytics tools and statistical principles
- You have a very good command of written and spoken German and English, combined with excellent written and verbal communications skills
- You have a strong team spirit, a high level of initiative, the ability to work under pressure, flexibility, analytical thinking and a high level of commitment
- You are proficient in the use of MS Office, knowledge of SPSS is a plus
About Brunswick Group
Brunswick is a critical issues firm. We advise the world’s leading companies on how to navigate the critical issues they face and engage with their critical stakeholders.
Our purpose is to help our clients play their role in the world more successfully. We help the leaders of the world’s great value-creating organizations operate successfully across the increasingly complex and fast-changing arenas of finance, politics and society at large.
Brunswick is one firm globally, operating as a single profit centre. This allows us to respond seamlessly and effectively to clients’ needs wherever they are in the world.
Founded in London in 1987, Brunswick’s global partnership has grown organically to 27 offices in 18 countries. We began as a M&A and financial communications firm and, over time, expanded our capabilities to provide expert advice to our clients on a range of business critical issues. We invested in new offices, sector teams and practice groups including investor engagement; shareholder activism; governance; regulatory and public affairs, including geopolitical; crisis; litigation; social issues including climate change and diversity, equity and inclusion; cybersecurity, data and privacy; employee engagement; digital communications; opinion research and analysis, and; creative services.
Our CEO is Neal Wolin, based in Washington, D.C. Our Chairman is Sir Alan Parker, based in London.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Statement
Maintaining and strengthening a diverse workforce and inclusive workplace are pillars of Brunswick’s culture and key to our future success. Valuing and supporting every colleague as an individual while helping them reach their full potential is critical to attracting and developing our greatest strength – our people. By embracing our differences and diverse perspectives we create richer experiences within our firm and enhance the quality of the ideas and advice that we deliver to our clients.
Brunswick is an equal opportunities employer and our Equal Opportunities Policy is available on request.