We’re excited to be looking for an Influencer Coordinator to join our rapidly-growing team in Brooklyn, NY. Reporting to our Influencer Marketing Manager, you’ll offer pivotal support by communicating with influencers and refining our influencer marketing best practices.
You’re the perfect person for this role if you’re proactive, analytical, and excited to gain insight into Brooklinen’s influencer program. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
What you’ll do
- Partner with our Influencer Marketing Manager on influencer campaigns to identify relevant talent (primarily on YouTube), negotiate terms, contract the influencers, review content, and so much more.
- Produce reports on conversions, revenue, ROAS, and other relevant metrics.
- Assist with campaign upkeep by placing influencer orders, creating links and codes to be sent to talent for tracking purposes, and inputting invoices.
- Research new talent to work with and put together curation sheets for upcoming campaigns.
- Assisting where necessary on internal and external events and experiential partnerships.
What we’re looking for someone who brings
- 1+ year of relevant work experience
- Experience working directly with influencers
- Experience reporting on performance metrics
- Bonus points if you’ve run your own influencer campaigns, worked with YouTube influencers, and/or coordinated with a Paid Marketing team
- Strong analytical skills
- The ability to take direction, work autonomously, and prioritize workflow
- Excellent time management skills
- Superb collaboration and communication skills
Compensation & Benefits
At Brooklinen, our goal is to offer a competitive total compensation package which we determine based on specific market data taking into account our company size, stage, industry, and location. The base salary range for this role is $60K.
Beyond base salary, we contribute significantly to offset the cost of health benefits, offer a 401K with a 4% Safe Harbour match, grant a $1K annual wellness bonus, have commuter benefits, and also provide a yearly product allowance.
We have 14 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for all new parents, year-long Summer Fridays, a workday that starts at 10 am, four weeks of vacation, and a one-month paid sabbatical at your 5th anniversary.
Most importantly of all, our HQ hires receive competitive equity grants. We would be happy to tell you more about this and how to value this part of compensation during our interview process.
Why join us?
- Our team is made up of friendly, funny, welcoming, low-ego, and passionate people -- who also happen to be great at what they do. We all know the people you work with can make or break a job and so we go to great lengths to protect this amazing culture.
- We work hard but are well-rounded and well-rested. Hanging with coworkers is encouraged. So is taking a vacation, getting a great night's sleep (our day starts at 10 am), and getting out of here at a reasonable time (we have year-long summer Fridays that end at 3 pm).
- Care about growth? So do we. We’re growing, so we’ve got tons of exciting growth opportunities for our amazingly talented team. Not the type of place where you wait for your boss to quit before you can get promoted. New projects and business needs pop up every single day, and we always look internally first.
- Hybrid work - our HQ team has 2 days in and 3 days remote schedule.
- And don’t just take our word for it! We’re honored to be recognized by various industry tastemakers for the work we’ve put into our culture and employee engagement, including accolades from LinkedIn Top Startups (in 2020 and 2021!), Inc.’s Best Workplaces and Forbes Best Startup Employers in America (in 2022 and 2023!).
Everyone is welcome at Brooklinen - we’re passionate about building a team that reflects the diversity of our community and creating an environment where our differences are celebrated. We invite you to take a look at how we’ve done so far and where we know we need to do better.
Brooklinen, home of The Internet’s Favorite Sheets, was founded in 2014 with one goal in mind: We want you to be comfortable.
We believe everyone deserves beautiful home essentials, and our approach to provide these is simple: Create high-quality products using the finest materials – from bedding to towels and everything in between – and offer these products directly to our customers (without the luxury markup!). As we’ve expanded beyond the bedroom, introducing bath goods, accessories, loungewear, our Spaces marketplace and IRL retail stores (with many more opening in 2022 and beyond!), our goal of keeping you comfortable has remained at the forefront.
We take pride in our products and think you will, too: Our sheets, towels and more have received over 100,000 5-star reviews and been recognized by numerous industry tastemakers such as Apartment Therapy, Good Housekeeping, The New York Times’ Wirecutter and many more.