We’re excited to be looking for a Data Analyst, Digital Product to join our rapidly-growing team in Brooklyn, NY. Reporting to our Manager, Data Analytics, you will play an integral role in making all of our Product-related decisions by managing our data architecture, running tests, executing analyses, and providing data-driven insights and recommendations.
This role is perfect for you if you are a solution-oriented, strong communicator who is excited to contribute unique insight into our user experience. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
What you’ll do
- Design and analyze experiments to ensure the Digital Product team makes informed data-driven and user-facing decisions.
- Develop reports and dashboards via SQL & Looker, enabling all cross-functional teams to easily access performance-related data.
- Perform ad hoc analyses that will help us understand and optimize niche user experiences.
- Assist the team with updates to our data architecture and ETL process.
- Implement site tracking in order to capture the data we need to make decisions.
We’re looking for someone who brings
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- A background in SQL and data visualization (Looker, Tableau, Mode, etc)
- Experience with experimentation or A/B Testing
- A great track record working with cross-functional teams
- ETL and site tagging experience is a plus
- Familiarity with Snowflake or other big data environments is also a plus
- A good sense of prioritization and comfortability asking questions are essential
- A solution oriented mindset paired with a passion for developing data-informed recommendations
Why join us?
- Our team is made up of friendly, funny, welcoming, low-ego, and passionate people -- who also happen to be great at what they do. We all know the people you work with can make or break a job and so we go to great lengths to protect this amazing culture.
- We work hard, but are well-rounded (and well-rested). Hanging with coworkers is encouraged. So is taking vacation (we’ve got a $1k vacation bonus), getting out of here at a reasonable hour, year-long Summer Fridays, and obviously getting a great night sleep (our day starts at 10am).
- Care about growth? So do we. We’re growing rapidly, so we’ve got tons of exciting growth opportunities for our amazingly talented team. Not the type of place where you wait for your boss to quit before you can get promoted. New projects and business needs pop up every single day, and we always look internally first.
- All the other stuff you’d expect - great benefits (with fully company-paid options), a 401k plan with a 4% match, 100% paid parental leave for ALL new parents, budget for learning and development, fun team outings, and much more.
- And don’t just take our word for it! We’re honored to be recognized by various industry tastemakers for the work we’ve put into our culture and employee engagement, including accolades from LinkedIn Top Startups (in 2020 and 2021!) and Inc.’s Best Workplaces.
Everyone is welcome at Brooklinen - we’re passionate about building a team that reflects the diversity of our community and creating an environment where our differences are celebrated. We invite you to take a look at how we’ve done so far and where we know we need to do better.
Brooklinen, home of The Internet’s Favorite Sheets, was founded in 2014 with one goal in mind: We want you to be comfortable.
We believe everyone deserves beautiful home essentials, and our approach to provide these is simple: Create high-quality products using the finest materials – from bedding to towels and everything in between – and offer these products directly to our customers (without the luxury markup!). As we’ve expanded beyond the bedroom, introducing bath goods, accessories, loungewear, our Spaces marketplace and IRL retail stores (with many more opening in 2022 and beyond!), our goal of keeping you comfortable has remained at the forefront.
We take pride in our products and think you will, too: Our sheets, towels and more have received over 100,000 5-star reviews and been recognized by numerous industry tastemakers such as Apartment Therapy, Good Housekeeping, The New York Times’ Wirecutter and many more.