We’re looking for a Senior Creative Project Manager to join our close-knit—and quickly-growing—team in Brooklyn, NY. Reporting to our VP of Creative, the Creative Project Manager will be a true cross-functional collaborator responsible for implementing and improving processes and infrastructure. You will also lead and mentor an incredible Project Coordinator, Creative.
You’re the perfect fit for the role if you pair obsessive-level organizational habits with detail orientation, time management skills, and a sense of humor. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
What you’ll do
- Lead and mentor our Project Coordinator, Creative; monitor timelines to ensure the efficient and timely completion of projects.
- Oversee the brief intake from cross-functional teams and define the scope of work, project timelines, resourcing, communication, and reporting to align projects with Creative projects.
- Develop a framework for estimating the effort required for creative tasks to facilitate capacity planning for quarterly initiatives.
- Identify and solve potential roadblocks early in the process, proactively communicating risks to key stakeholders to ensure work is delivered on time.
- Develop and refine processes and infrastructure to drive efficiency, improve workflows within the Creative team and cross-functionally, and ensure the seamless delivery of creative initiatives.
- Communicate with stakeholders to track the progress of project milestones and recommend additional resources to complete the work when needed.
- Coordinate and communicate with external vendors including printers, fabricators, etc for a range of creative projects.
We're looking for someone who brings
- 4+ years of project management experience; experience in an e-commerce based startup is a plus.
- 1+ years of people leadership experience is a plus.
- PMP certification is a plus.
- Experience with project management software; Prior experience with Monday.com is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of project management methodologies and understanding of creative projects and workflows.
- Strong business acumen, a solution-oriented mindset, and excellent communication skills.
Why join us?
- Our team is made up of friendly, funny, welcoming, low-ego, and passionate people -- who also happen to be great at what they do. We all know the people you work with can make or break a job and so we go to great lengths to protect this amazing culture.
- We work hard, but are well-rounded (and well-rested). Breaks to pet dogs and hang with coworkers are encouraged. So is taking vacation (we’ve got a $1k vacation bonus), getting out of here at a reasonable hour, Summer Fridays, and obviously getting a great night sleep (our day starts at 10am).
- Care about growth? So do we. We’re growing rapidly, so we’ve got tons of exciting growth opportunities for our amazingly talented team. Not the type of place where you wait for your boss to quit before you can get promoted. New projects and business needs pop up every single day, and we always look internally first.
- All the other stuff you’d expect - great benefits (with fully company-paid options), a 401k plan, 100% paid parental leave for ALL new parents, budget for learning and development, fun team outings, and much more.
Everyone is welcome at Brooklinen - we’re passionate about building a team that reflects the diversity of our community and creating an environment where our differences are celebrated. We invite you to take a look at how we’ve done so far and where we know we need to do better.
At Brooklinen it’s our mission to bring comfort to all by delivering simple, beautiful, and high-quality home essentials at a fair price. We design our own luxury basics and bring them to you at brooklinen.com.
Since launching 2014, Brooklinen has obtained over 80,000+ 5-star reviews and been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Fortune, New York Magazine, GQ and more.