We’re excited to be looking for a Digital Designer to join our rapidly-growing Creative team in Brooklyn, NY. Reporting to our Associate Digital Art Director, you’ll design beautiful and compelling digital assets for a variety of channels including ecomm, retention, paid social, and organic social
This role is perfect for you if you are a collaborative self-starter who is excited to join an in-house Creative team that values innovation, new ideas, and collaboration. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
As a note, our team is returning to the office in November with a hybrid 3 day in/2 day remote schedule.
What you’ll do
- Design paid ads and affiliate banners for Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest.
- Create site-specific assets for product launches, sale campaigns, and new user experiences to support the general upkeep and refresh of existing design and photo assets.
- Design emails and retention assets for product launches, education, evergreen products, and our loyalty program.
- Partner with our Senior Creative Project Manager and our Digital Art Director to ensure that project deliverables are well executed and completed on time.
- Participate in brainstorms with the Creative team on larger campaign concepts.
- Collaborative with our Social Media team on content creation for Instagram.
We’re looking for someone who brings
- 3+ years of digital design experience (DTC or ecommerce experience is a plus!)
- Experience with Adobe Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Experience with Sketch (Figma or Zeplin is a plus as well)
- Excellent sense of layout and typography
- Motion/After Effects experience is a huge plus
- Exceptional problem solving and collaboration skills
- Strong time management skills with the ability to thrive in a deadline driven environment
- A comprehensive understanding of best design practices
Why join us?
- Our team is made up of friendly, funny, welcoming, low-ego, and passionate people -- who also happen to be great at what they do. We all know the people you work with can make or break a job and so we go to great lengths to protect this amazing culture.
- We work hard, but are well-rounded (and well-rested). Breaks to pet dogs and hang with coworkers are encouraged. So is taking vacation (we’ve got a $1k vacation bonus), getting out of here at a reasonable hour, Summer Fridays, and obviously getting a great night sleep (our day starts at 10am).
- Care about growth? So do we. We’re growing rapidly, so we’ve got tons of exciting growth opportunities for our amazingly talented team. Not the type of place where you wait for your boss to quit before you can get promoted. New projects and business needs pop up every single day, and we always look internally first.
- All the other stuff you’d expect - great benefits (with fully company-paid options), a 401k plan, 100% paid parental leave for ALL new parents, budget for learning and development, fun team outings, and much more.
Everyone is welcome at Brooklinen - we’re passionate about building a team that reflects the diversity of our community and creating an environment where our differences are celebrated. We invite you to take a look at how we’ve done so far and where we know we need to do better.
At Brooklinen it’s our mission to bring comfort to all by delivering simple, beautiful, and high-quality home essentials at a fair price. We design our own luxury basics and bring them to you at brooklinen.com.
Since launching 2014, Brooklinen has obtained over 80,000+ 5-star reviews and been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Fortune, New York Magazine, GQ and more.