We’re excited to be looking for a Senior Manager of Influencer & Affiliate Marketing to join our rapidly-growing team in Brooklyn, NY. Reporting to our VP of Marketing, you’ll be in charge of spearheading our influencer and affiliate marketing efforts to drive meaningful growth for both our brand and our business. This is an opportunity to impact our bottom line in some of our fastest growing acquisition channels.
This role is perfect for you if you are a passionate and relationship-oriented influencer marketing professional and are excited to leverage your experience to grow this channel in a strategic, fun, and innovative environment.
What you’ll do
- Proactively lead, coach and manage a high performing and passionate team of 5
- Manage and expand the current portfolio of influencer and affiliate partnerships by leveraging performance insights, optimizing budgets and testing new platforms and verticals
- Partner with VP of Marketing to create, manage and allocate budgets for both influencer and affiliate programs in order to drive revenue and maintain efficiency across all partnerships and channels
- Scale affiliate program with innovative and strategic initiatives that drive sales, garner exposure and increase brand awareness
- Actively foster existing and potential partnerships that support our brand vision in order to create a strong ecosystem of relationships
- Support the development of the team by defining and improving processes including, but not limited to, performance analytics, relationship building and revenue growth
- Attend conferences and stay up to date on the current and emerging social platforms
We're looking for someone who brings
- 7+ years related experience in strategic Influencer Marketing and Affiliate Programs; 3+ leadership/management experience (i.e. history of growing and developing teams)
- Deep understanding of influencer marketing across all levels (ie. Mega, Macro and Micro influencers)
- Track record of growing multi-tiered influencer programs (7 figure volume is a plus)
- Existing relationships with relevant content creators and affiliate partners
- Innovative, detail-oriented and solution focused team player with strong communication and critical thinking skills
- Experience negotiator with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and budgets; should be comfortable pitching, reading and developing contracts
- A can-do, positive attitude and a roll-up-your-sleeves approach; personable and flexible with demands and changes in business
- Strong cross functional relationship experience is a plus
- Affiliate marketing experience is a plus
Why join us?
- Our team is made up of friendly, funny, welcoming, low-ego, and passionate people -- who also happen to be great at what they do. We all know the people you work with can make or break a job and so we go to great lengths to protect this amazing culture.
- We work hard, but are well-rounded (and well-rested). Breaks to pet dogs and hang with coworkers are encouraged. So is taking vacation (we’ve got a $1k vacation bonus), getting out of here at a reasonable hour, Summer Fridays, and obviously getting a great night sleep (our day starts at 10am).
- Care about growth? So do we. We’re growing rapidly, so we’ve got tons of exciting growth opportunities for our amazingly talented team. Not the type of place where you wait for your boss to quit before you can get promoted. New projects and business needs pop up every single day, and we always look internally first.
- All the other stuff you’d expect - great benefits (with fully company-paid options), a 401k plan, 100% paid parental leave for ALL new parents, budget for learning and development, fun team outings, and much more.
Everyone is welcome at Brooklinen - we’re passionate about building a team that reflects the diversity of our community and creating an environment where our differences are celebrated. We invite you to take a look at how we’ve done so far and where we know we need to do better.
At Brooklinen it’s our mission to bring comfort to all by delivering simple, beautiful, and high-quality home essentials at a fair price. We design our own luxury basics and bring them to you at brooklinen.com.
Since launching 2014, Brooklinen has obtained over 80,000+ 5-star reviews and been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Fortune, New York Magazine, GQ and more.