We’re excited to be looking for a Product Manager, Digital to join our rapidly-growing team in Brooklyn, NY. Reporting to our Senior Manager of Product Management, you’ll oversee the digital product roadmap for Brooklinen.com (the heartbeat of our business!) to optimize the purchase funnel and conversion on our site.
You’re the perfect candidate for this role if you’re comfortable managing multiple projects and priorities simultaneously, and have a strong history of teamwork and collaboration. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
As a note, our team is currently remote and tentatively expected to return to the office in November on an ongoing hybrid 3 day in/2 day remote schedule.
What you’ll do
- Build and execute our digital product roadmap based on business needs; transform requests from stakeholders into actionable features within the roadmap.
- Collaborate with our team of developers, product designers, and analysts on the execution and delivery of new digital features
- Partner with stakeholders throughout the feature development process to ensure alignment on project scope, dependencies, and tradeoff decisions
- Define and measure primary and secondary KPIs to understand the impact of new features being tested or launched
- Lead the prioritization and execution of digital product features that directly impact conversion on our site by partnering with stakeholders to evaluate the level of effort and business impact
We're looking for someone who brings
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Scrum certification (such as CSPO, CSM) is a plus
- Proven technical proficiency and a track record of working closely with engineers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; the ability to communicate sophisticated technical topics in a clear and concise manner
- Strong quantitative skills; the ability to draw insights from data and develop metrics to back up assumptions and evaluate outcomes
- An empathetic, curious, and collaborative nature
Why join us?
- Our team is made up of friendly, funny, welcoming, low-ego, and passionate people -- who also happen to be great at what they do. We all know the people you work with can make or break a job and so we go to great lengths to protect this amazing culture.
- We work hard, but are well-rounded (and well-rested). Breaks to pet dogs and hang with coworkers are encouraged. So is taking vacation (we’ve got a $1k vacation bonus), getting out of here at a reasonable hour, Summer Fridays, and obviously getting a great night sleep (our day starts at 10am).
- Care about growth? So do we. We’re growing rapidly, so we’ve got tons of exciting growth opportunities for our amazingly talented team. Not the type of place where you wait for your boss to quit before you can get promoted. New projects and business needs pop up every single day, and we always look internally first.
- All the other stuff you’d expect - great benefits (with fully company-paid options), a 401k plan, 100% paid parental leave for ALL new parents, budget for learning and development, fun team outings, and much more.
Everyone is welcome at Brooklinen - we’re passionate about building a team that reflects the diversity of our community and creating an environment where our differences are celebrated. We invite you to take a look at how we’ve done so far and where we know we need to do better.
At Brooklinen it’s our mission to bring comfort to all by delivering simple, beautiful, and high-quality home essentials at a fair price. We design our own luxury basics and bring them to you at brooklinen.com.
Since launching 2014, Brooklinen has obtained over 80,000+ 5-star reviews and been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Fortune, New York Magazine, GQ and more.