We’re excited to be looking for a Paid Search Associate to join our Growth Marketing team in Brooklyn, NY. Reporting to our Growth Marketing Manager of Paid Search, you will support the team in the execution of trend tracking, campaign creation and performance analytics. Our team is dedicated to finding effective and efficient ways to drive performance by reaching new customers through data based decision making and we’re excited to find someone who shares that passion!
This role is perfect for you if you are a proactive, organized and detail oriented individual who is passionate about the world of paid search and interested in being trained by a paid search expert. This role is a great way to join a highly collaborative team working our highest performing channel, while directly impacting our business through creative and real time interaction with our consumers.
As a note, our team is currently remote and tentatively expected to return to office in November on an ongoing hybrid 3 day in/2 day remote schedule- this is not a permanent remote role.
What you’ll do
- Support new campaign and initiative launches through creative paid search activation
- Conduct keyword research, build keyword lists, analyze search volume and competition to provide strategic campaign recommendations
- Develop and analyze ad hoc reporting on a monthly and quarterly basis including, but not limited to, charts and graphs in order to interpret account performance and search trends.
- Assist in driving the day-to-day flow of paid search performance including pacing, monitoring key performance metrics, and analyzing performance trends to inform optimization
- Monitor and optimize SEM and Shopping campaigns including bid adjustments, ad copy optimizations, and search queries
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery and expansion to continually surface opportunities to optimize performance
We’re looking for someone who brings
- 0-2 years of relevant work or internship experience with exposure to paid channels
- Experience in Google Ads or applicable certification
- General understanding of marketing KPIs (CTR, ROAS, CPA, CVR, etc.)
- Clear track record of analytical experience, preferably on a performance-driven team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Google Slides and Sheets/Excel
- SA360 experience is a plus (also applicable: Kenshoo, Adobe or Marin)
Why join us?
- Our team is made up of friendly, funny, welcoming, low-ego, and passionate people -- who also happen to be great at what they do. We all know the people you work with can make or break a job and so we go to great lengths to protect this amazing culture.
- We work hard, but are well-rounded (and well-rested). Breaks to pet dogs and hang with coworkers are encouraged. So is taking vacation (we’ve got a $1k vacation bonus), getting out of here at a reasonable hour, Summer Fridays, and obviously getting a great night sleep (our day starts at 10am).
- Care about growth? So do we. We’re growing rapidly, so we’ve got tons of exciting growth opportunities for our amazingly talented team. Not the type of place where you wait for your boss to quit before you can get promoted. New projects and business needs pop up every single day, and we always look internally first.
- All the other stuff you’d expect - great benefits (with fully company-paid options), a 401k plan, 100% paid parental leave for ALL new parents, budget for learning and development, fun team outings, and much more.
Everyone is welcome at Brooklinen - we’re passionate about building a team that reflects the diversity of our community and creating an environment where our differences are celebrated. We invite you to take a look at how we’ve done so far and where we know we need to do better.
At Brooklinen it’s our mission to bring comfort to all by delivering simple, beautiful, and high-quality home essentials at a fair price. We design our own luxury basics and bring them to you at brooklinen.com.
Since launching 2014, Brooklinen has obtained over 80,000+ 5-star reviews and been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Fortune, New York Magazine, GQ and more.