We’re excited to be looking for a Part-Time Sales Stock Associate to join our second-ever brick-and-mortar store in New York City. As our Sales Stock Associate, you will receive all inventory, complete weekly cycle counts to audit inventory, and own the organization of our stockroom. Together with our store team, you’ll allocate spaces for incoming shipments and ensure that we have ample space to receive new products during launches.
If you are process-oriented, find joy in organizing, and are eager to play an integral role in a high-traffic retail store, we encourage you to apply.
What you’ll do:
- Assist our customers by providing excellent customer service and sharing Brooklinen's mission and vision with our customers
- Be a Brooklinen product expert and actively share with our customers through selling
- Answer customer inventory queries
- Keep up-to-date on upcoming launches and promotions, working with the leadership team to ensure that the store has the appropriate inventory ahead of time
- Support inventory management using internal resources to keep up to date with (and communicate) inventory process changes, stock levels, and back-order items
- Follow health and safety rules
- Manage other duties (like in-store visual moves) as assigned by the leadership team
We're looking for someone who:
- Brings an optimistic and enthusiastic approach
- Is a creative problem-solver with strong analysis skills
- Has strong interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Takes initiative
- Possesses strong time management skills
- Is capable of working efficiently and effectively
- Is capable of physically moving products and lifting up to 30 pounds
Why join us?
- Our team is made up of friendly, funny, welcoming, low-ego, and passionate people -- who also happen to be great at what they do. We all know the people you work with can make or break a job and so we go to great lengths to protect this amazing culture.
- Care about growth? So do we. We’re growing rapidly, so we’ve got tons of exciting growth opportunities for our amazingly talented team. Not the type of place where you wait for your boss to quit before you can get promoted. New projects and business needs pop up every single day, and we always look internally first.
- All the other stuff you’d expect - great benefits for our full-time team members (with fully company-paid options), 100% paid parental leave for ALL new parents, budget for learning and development, fun team outings, and much more.
Everyone is welcome at Brooklinen - we’re passionate about building a team that reflects the diversity of our community and creating an environment where our differences are celebrated. We invite you to take a look at how we’ve done so far and where we know we need to do better.
At Brooklinen, we deliver simple, beautiful, high-quality home essentials at a fair price. We cut out the middlemen, brand markups, and anything that doesn’t add value for our customers so they can absorb all the savings. We design our own luxury basics and bring them to you at brooklinen.com.
Since launching 2014, Brooklinen has obtained over 60,000+ 5-star reviews and been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Fortune, New York Magazine, GQ and more.