We’re excited to be looking for an Inventory Control Manager to join our rapidly growing Operations team in Brooklyn, NY (currently remote and expected to be back in August 2021 - this is not a permanent remote role). Reporting to our Senior Manager of Logistics, you will manage our multi-channel inventory process across multiple warehouses. Our team is dedicated to executing best in class supply chain practices to achieve optimal inventory levels and we are hoping to find someone with that same passion!
This role is perfect for you if you are an energetic, highly organized and bold leader with experience in building and leading inventory management processes. This is an opportunity to help scale a growing business by working autonomously to create workflows that support healthy inventory levels in an innovative way!
What you’ll do
- Lead multi-channel inventory management process
- Consistently reconcile inventory adjustments and transfers within our ERP system
- Create and maintain our Inventory Cycle Count Program across warehouses and retail stores
- Build and manage custom dashboards to communicate inventory KPIs and provide strategic recommendations for continued inventory optimization
- Partner with warehouse teams to achieve storage efficiency and maintain inventory accuracy
- Execute annual physical inventory reconciliation counts across warehouses and retail stores
- Actively collaborate with our Business Development, Merchandising and Finance teams to achieve optimal inventory levels across channels
We're looking for someone who brings
- 4-5 years of experience in Inventory Management; 3-4 years with third party logistics partners
- Solid understanding of inventory related best practices and operational transactions
- Experience with ERP, WMS or OMS management
- Proven track record of process building and management
- Consistent leadership, communication and collaboration skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Experience in retail inventory management is a plus
Why join us?
- Our team is made up of friendly, funny, welcoming, low-ego, and passionate people -- who also happen to be great at what they do. We all know the people you work with can make or break a job and so we go to great lengths to protect this amazing culture.
- We work hard, but are well-rounded (and well-rested). Breaks to pet dogs and hang with coworkers are encouraged. So is taking vacation (we’ve got a $1k vacation bonus), getting out of here at a reasonable hour, Summer Fridays, and obviously getting a great night sleep (our day starts at 10am).
- Care about growth? So do we. We’re growing rapidly, so we’ve got tons of exciting growth opportunities for our amazingly talented team. Not the type of place where you wait for your boss to quit before you can get promoted. New projects and business needs pop up every single day, and we always look internally first.
- All the other stuff you’d expect - great benefits (with fully company-paid options), a 401k plan, 100% paid parental leave for ALL new parents, budget for learning and development, fun team outings, and much more.
Everyone is welcome at Brooklinen - we’re passionate about building a team that reflects the diversity of our community and creating an environment where our differences are celebrated. We invite you to take a look at how we’ve done so far and where we know we need to do better.
At Brooklinen it’s our mission to bring comfort to all by delivering simple, beautiful, and high-quality home essentials at a fair price. We design our own luxury basics and bring them to you at brooklinen.com.
Since launching 2014, Brooklinen has obtained over 80,000+ 5-star reviews and been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Fortune, New York Magazine, GQ and more.