We’re excited to be looking for a Paid Social Associate to join our Growth Marketing team in Brooklyn, NY (currently remote and expected to be back in August 2021 - this is not a permanent remote role). Reporting to our Senior Paid Social Analyst of Growth Marketing, you will support the team in the execution of trend tracking, campaign creation and performance analytics. Our team is dedicated to finding effective and efficient ways to drive performance by reaching new customers through data based decision making and we’re excited to find someone who shares that passion!
This role is perfect for you if you are a collaborative and growth oriented individual who is excited about the world of paid advertising and interested in working in a highly cross functional area with lots of growth opportunities. This role is a great way to gain exposure to one of our biggest marketing channels, but also test your own ideas and move beyond Facebook and Instagram with tons of cross functional collaboration.
What you’ll do
- Consistently upload advertisements to Facebook and Instagram to keep our account fresh with new and updated creative assets
- Create and present weekly reporting on high level and granular performance to provide creative insights and feedback based on business needs
- Manage ad platform execution such as budget creation, ad triggers, campaign build outs and testing
- Submit creative briefs for all evergreen and promotional creative assets based on past performance or new testing ideas
- Perform ad hoc analyses to enable the team to draw clear conclusions and make impactful business decisions
- Actively monitor trends within key performance indicators in order to surface actionable recommendations
We're looking for someone who brings
- 1-2 years of relevant work or internship experience with exposure to paid channels
- General understanding of marketing KPIs (CTR, ROAS, CPA, CVR, etc.)
- Experience in paid social advertising platforms (i.e. Facebook; Snapchat; Pinterest Ads Manager)
- Exposure to performance reporting; specifically manipulating data and identifying trends
- Proficiency in Google Slides and Sheets/Excel
- Proven track record of data driven and analytical work
Why join us?
- Our team is made up of friendly, funny, welcoming, low-ego, and passionate people -- who also happen to be great at what they do. We all know the people you work with can make or break a job and so we go to great lengths to protect this amazing culture.
- We work hard, but are well-rounded (and well-rested). Breaks to pet dogs and hang with coworkers are encouraged. So is taking vacation (we’ve got a $1k vacation bonus), getting out of here at a reasonable hour, Summer Fridays, and obviously getting a great night sleep (our day starts at 10am).
- Care about growth? So do we. We’re growing rapidly, so we’ve got tons of exciting growth opportunities for our amazingly talented team. Not the type of place where you wait for your boss to quit before you can get promoted. New projects and business needs pop up every single day, and we always look internally first.
- All the other stuff you’d expect - great benefits (with fully company-paid options), a 401k plan, 100% paid parental leave for ALL new parents, budget for learning and development, fun team outings, and much more.
Everyone is welcome at Brooklinen - we’re passionate about building a team that reflects the diversity of our community and creating an environment where our differences are celebrated. We invite you to take a look at how we’ve done so far and where we know we need to do better.
At Brooklinen it’s our mission to bring comfort to all by delivering simple, beautiful, and high-quality home essentials at a fair price. We design our own luxury basics and bring them to you at brooklinen.com.
Since launching 2014, Brooklinen has obtained over 80,000+ 5-star reviews and been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Fortune, New York Magazine, GQ and more.