We’re excited to be adding a Senior Associate, Customer Experience & Community Management to our best-in-class Customer Experience team based in Dumbo, Brooklyn. Reporting into our Director of Customer Experience and collaborating closely with our Social Media and PR teams, this role will set the foundation for strategy and communication with Brooklinen’s customers via all our social channels.
This role is perfect for you if you’re social-media savvy and passionate about communication and community building. If you have experience managing online communities and are eager to build positive relationships with current and future Brooklinen customers, we encourage you to apply.
What you’ll do
- Establish and maintain meaningful connections with Brooklinen’s customers through our social media channels (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, etc), both publicly and privately through direct messages
- Monitor social media channels for customer experience-related discussions to ensure we’re available to provide answers and help
- Monitor social media channels for community discussions, and engage positively and constructively when appropriate
- Ensure positive outcomes for our online community, even in difficult conversations
- Identify opportunities to “surprise and delight” our online community, such as giveaways, surveys and contests
- Act a liaison between our customer experience, social media, and other internal teams to keep all parties up-to-date on communication guidelines, product knowledge, and messaging
- Report insights, metrics, common questions, and areas of opportunity to our Director of Customer Experience and other internal partners
We're looking for someone who brings
- 3+ years’ experience managing online communities (preferably for an ecommerce organization) on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and other social community channels
- Exceptional communication skills, with specific social writing skills and ability to capture the Brooklinen brand voice
- Ability to represent Brooklinen professionally, while maintaining a positive and empathetic demeanor
- Strong judgment skills: ability to effectively prioritize, and use proper urgency when needed
- An analytical mindset to identify, resolve and prevent patterns: ability to report on and address common customer questions or pain points through effective internal collaboration
- Experience with social media community management tools (Sprout, Sprinklr, or others) is a plus
- Experience working on a digital-first customer experience team is a plus
Why join us?
- Our team is made up of friendly, funny, welcoming, low-ego, and passionate people -- who also happen to be great at what they do. We all know the people you work with can make or break a job and so we go to great lengths to protect this amazing culture.
- We work hard, but are well-rounded (and well-rested). Breaks to pet dogs and hang with coworkers are encouraged. So is taking vacation (we’ve got a $1k vacation bonus), getting out of here at a reasonable hour, Summer Fridays, and obviously getting a great night sleep (our day starts at 10am).
- Care about growth? So do we. We’re growing rapidly, so we’ve got tons of exciting growth opportunities for our amazingly talented team. Not the type of place where you wait for your boss to quit before you can get promoted. New projects and business needs pop up every single day, and we always look internally first.
- All the other stuff you’d expect - great benefits (with fully company-paid options), a 401k plan, 100% paid parental leave for ALL new parents, budget for learning and development, fun team outings, and much more.
Everyone is welcome at Brooklinen - we’re passionate about building a team that reflects the diversity of our community and creating an environment where our differences are celebrated. We invite you to take a look at how we’ve done so far and where we know we need to do better.
At Brooklinen it’s our mission to bring comfort to all by delivering simple, beautiful, and high-quality home essentials at a fair price. We design our own luxury basics and bring them to you at brooklinen.com.
Since launching 2014, Brooklinen has obtained over 80,000+ 5-star reviews and been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Fortune, New York Magazine, GQ and more.