We’re excited to be looking for a Quality Manager to join our rapidly-growing team in Brooklyn, NY. Reporting to our Senior Manager of Production, you’ll oversee our quality initiatives across product testing, PO inspections, supplier audits, and supplier and product certification. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to make a significant impact on new processes and, in turn, move the needle on the quality program at Brooklinen.
You’re the perfect person for this role if you thrive in a fast-paced environment, have a “no job is too small” mentality, and are obsessed with pulling insights from data. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
What you’ll do
- Manage the protocols for testing and inspection across product categories by determining how and when to test for quality assurance
- Oversee quality and warranty data capture and reporting to sustain the integrity of internal and external guidance and defect rates
- Support Production company-wide initiatives, including counter sourcing, new supplier vetting, and new product category onboarding through QA and social compliance initiatives
- Mentor and develop our Quality & Samples Associate to enable them to do their best work and continue to grow with our company
We're looking for someone who brings
- 4+ years of experience in quality or compliance; experience working with 3rd party testing agencies is a must
- Prior experience leading a team is a must
- Strong understanding of the entire product life cycle and the functions involved
- Experience working with Excel
- Experience with SaaS systems preferred
- Experience speaking directly with global vendors is preferred
- Home goods experience is preferred
- Adaptability, a proactive nature, strong attention to detail, and a love of working with data
Why join us?
- Our team is made up of friendly, funny, welcoming, low-ego, and passionate people -- who also happen to be great at what they do. We all know the people you work with can make or break a job and so we go to great lengths to protect this amazing culture.
- We work hard, but are well-rounded (and well-rested). Breaks to pet dogs and hang with coworkers are encouraged. So is taking vacation (we’ve got a $1k vacation bonus), getting out of here at a reasonable hour, Summer Fridays, and obviously getting a great night sleep (our day starts at 10am).
- Care about growth? So do we. We’re growing rapidly, so we’ve got tons of exciting growth opportunities for our amazingly talented team. Not the type of place where you wait for your boss to quit before you can get promoted. New projects and business needs pop up every single day, and we always look internally first.
- All the other stuff you’d expect - great benefits (with fully company-paid options), a 401k plan, 100% paid parental leave for ALL new parents, budget for learning and development, fun team outings, and much more.
Everyone is welcome at Brooklinen - we’re passionate about building a team that reflects the diversity of our community and creating an environment where our differences are celebrated. We invite you to take a look at how we’ve done so far and where we know we need to do better.
At Brooklinen it’s our mission to bring comfort to all by delivering simple, beautiful, and high-quality home essentials at a fair price. We design our own luxury basics and bring them to you at brooklinen.com.
Since launching 2014, Brooklinen has obtained over 80,000+ 5-star reviews and been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Fortune, New York Magazine, GQ and more.