We’re excited to be looking for a Production Manager to join our rapidly-growing team in Brooklyn, NY. Reporting to our Senior Manager of Production, you’ll oversee vendor communication, production, and counter sourcing across our Towels, Loungewear, and soft accessory categories and assist with our quality, documentation, and process initiatives.
You’re the perfect candidate for this role if you have a “no job is too small” mentality and thrive in a fast-paced environment. If you’re excited to have the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of production and make a significant impact on new processes at Brooklinen, we’d love to hear from you!
What you’ll do
- Manage internal PO booking milestones for product launches and replenishment, including processing and issuing orders, communicating with vendors and factories
- Maintain cross-functional care and product knowledge around new and existing product to sustain the integrity of internal product knowledge
- Manage new supplier and counter sourcing initiatives for our loungewear, towel, and soft accessory categories
- Mentor and develop our Assistant Production Manager to enable them to do their best work and continue to grow with our company
We're looking for someone who brings
- 4+ years of production experience; 1+ years of PO experience is a must
- Prior experience working with multiple suppliers and across categories is preferred
- Previous experience leading a team is a must
- Strong understanding of the entire product life cycle and the functions involved.
- Experience working with Excel
- Experience with Saas systems or ERP preferred
- Experience speaking directly with global vendors is a must
- Adaptability, a proactive nature, strong attention to detail, and a love of building process
Why join us?
- Our team is made up of friendly, funny, welcoming, low-ego, and passionate people -- who also happen to be great at what they do. We all know the people you work with can make or break a job and so we go to great lengths to protect this amazing culture.
- We work hard, but are well-rounded (and well-rested). Breaks to pet dogs and hang with coworkers are encouraged. So is taking vacation (we’ve got a $1k vacation bonus), getting out of here at a reasonable hour, Summer Fridays, and obviously getting a great night sleep (our day starts at 10am).
- Care about growth? So do we. We’re growing rapidly, so we’ve got tons of exciting growth opportunities for our amazingly talented team. Not the type of place where you wait for your boss to quit before you can get promoted. New projects and business needs pop up every single day, and we always look internally first.
- All the other stuff you’d expect - great benefits (with fully company-paid options), a 401k plan, 100% paid parental leave for ALL new parents, budget for learning and development, fun team outings, and much more.
Everyone is welcome at Brooklinen - we’re passionate about building a team that reflects the diversity of our community and creating an environment where our differences are celebrated. We invite you to take a look at how we’ve done so far and where we know we need to do better.
At Brooklinen it’s our mission to bring comfort to all by delivering simple, beautiful, and high-quality home essentials at a fair price. We design our own luxury basics and bring them to you at brooklinen.com.
Since launching 2014, Brooklinen has obtained over 80,000+ 5-star reviews and been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Fortune, New York Magazine, GQ and more.