We’re excited to be looking for a Senior Associate of Recruiting to join our rapidly-growing team in Brooklyn, NY. Reporting to our Manager of People & Recruiting, you’ll join a small (but mighty!) People team to help oversee the recruiting process from start to finish and hire the best talent to join the Brooklinen team.
You’re the perfect person for this role if you are passionate about recruiting, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and go the extra mile to create a best-in-class candidate experience. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
What you’ll do
- Oversee the recruiting process end-to-end, including creating job descriptions, sourcing, interviewing, scheduling, and extending offers
- Partner with hiring managers to help define the job requirements, responsibilities, and hiring process
- Proactively source candidates through LinkedIn and referrals to build a pipeline of active and passive talent
- Communicate the Brooklinen brand story and company culture in a compelling way to get candidates excited about joining our team
- Provide a welcoming, transparent, and high-touch interview experience for all candidates who enter our hiring process
- Maintain our Application Tracking System by posting and unposting roles, setting up interview plans, creating and assigning interview scorecards, and moving candidates through the interview stages
We're looking for someone who brings
- 3+ years of recruiting experience; agency experience is a plus
- Experience managing the recruitment process for multiple roles
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking System and LinkedIn Recruiter
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and organizational skills
- A deep sense of personal accountability, genuine love of collaboration, and passion for growing a career in recruiting
Why join us?
- Our team is made up of friendly, funny, welcoming, low-ego, and passionate people -- who also happen to be great at what they do. We all know the people you work with can make or break a job and so we go to great lengths to protect this amazing culture.
- We work hard, but are well-rounded (and well-rested). Breaks to pet dogs and hang with coworkers are encouraged. So is taking vacation (we’ve got a $1k vacation bonus), getting out of here at a reasonable hour, Summer Fridays, and obviously getting a great night sleep (our day starts at 10am).
- Care about growth? So do we. We’re growing rapidly, so we’ve got tons of exciting growth opportunities for our amazingly talented team. Not the type of place where you wait for your boss to quit before you can get promoted. New projects and business needs pop up every single day, and we always look internally first.
- All the other stuff you’d expect - great benefits (with fully company-paid options), a 401k plan, 100% paid parental leave for ALL new parents, budget for learning and development, fun team outings, and much more.
Everyone is welcome at Brooklinen - we’re passionate about building a team that reflects the diversity of our community and creating an environment where our differences are celebrated. We invite you to take a look at how we’ve done so far and where we know we need to do better.
At Brooklinen it’s our mission to bring comfort to all by delivering simple, beautiful, and high-quality home essentials at a fair price. We design our own luxury basics and bring them to you at brooklinen.com.
Since launching 2014, Brooklinen has obtained over 80,000+ 5-star reviews and been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Fortune, New York Magazine, GQ and more.