We’re excited to be looking for a Designer to join our innovative Special Project team in Brooklyn, NY (currently remote and expected to be back in summer 2021 - this is not a permanent remote role). Reporting to our VP of Creative, you will support a new business initiative by communicating our brand voice through fresh and engaging creative content. Our team is dedicated to delivering brand aligned and aesthetically appealing creative assets. We’re excited to find someone who shares that passion!
This role is perfect for you if you are a creative, collaborative, growth oriented, self-starter who is excited about the world of design and copy and interested in working with a fast paced, innovative and tight knit team. This role is a great way to join a really unique project at the ground floor, with potential to scale quickly.
What you’ll do
- Maintain consistency and alignment in our brand voice and identity across all creative content
- Design all Organic, Paid Social, Email, and Ecommerce Assets to achieve brand awareness and increased engagement
- Provide creative direction and edits for all photo/video assets and digital product launches
- Lead copywriting across email and social platforms
- Actively collaborate with Public Relations, Paid Social and Email to launch creative assets
We're looking for someone who brings
- 2-4 years of design or creative experience with exposure to design, copy, social and email
- Experience as a design generalist with a strong understanding of the creative process
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator; exposure to Sketch/Figma is a plus
- Ability to work autonomously through ideation and concept
- Strong leadership, self-starter and collaborative qualities
- Genuine passion for design and creative
- Experience in a small startup or agency environment is a plus
Why join us?
- Our team is made up of friendly, funny, welcoming, low-ego, and passionate people -- who also happen to be great at what they do. We all know the people you work with can make or break a job and so we go to great lengths to protect this amazing culture.
- We work hard, but are well-rounded (and well-rested). Breaks to pet dogs and hang with coworkers are encouraged. So is taking vacation (we’ve got a $1k vacation bonus), getting out of here at a reasonable hour, Summer Fridays, and obviously getting a great night sleep (our day starts at 10am).
- Care about growth? So do we. We’re growing rapidly, so we’ve got tons of exciting growth opportunities for our amazingly talented team. Not the type of place where you wait for your boss to quit before you can get promoted. New projects and business needs pop up every single day, and we always look internally first.
- All the other stuff you’d expect - great benefits (with fully company-paid options), a 401k plan, 100% paid parental leave for ALL new parents, budget for learning and development, fun team outings, and much more.
Everyone is welcome at Brooklinen - we’re passionate about building a team that reflects the diversity of our community and creating an environment where our differences are celebrated. We invite you to take a look at how we’ve done so far and where we know we need to do better.
At Brooklinen it’s our mission to bring comfort to all by delivering simple, beautiful, and high-quality home essentials at a fair price. We design our own luxury basics and bring them to you at brooklinen.com.
Since launching 2014, Brooklinen has obtained over 80,000+ 5-star reviews and been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Fortune, New York Magazine, GQ and more.