We’re excited to be looking for a Manager, Data Analytics to join our rapidly-growing Ecommerce team in Brooklyn, New York (currently remote and expected to be back in summer 2021 - this is not a permanent remote role). Reporting to our VP of Digital Product, you’ll deep dive into data, provide insight into the performance of our site, and be an integral part of optimizing Brooklinen.com - the heartbeat of our business!
This role is perfect for you if you’re excited to join a small, nimble team to infuse data-driven insights and decisions to help grow the Brooklinen brand. If you’re excited about paving the way for analytics at Brooklinen, we’d love to hear from you!
What you’ll do
- Define, create, and maintain ad hoc and cyclical analytical reports for the Digital Product team
- Create and lead the testing strategy for multivariate testing within Digital Product
- Own the tracking and tagging landscape for Brooklinen to ensure data is available and easily accessible
- Provide impact ratings (including revenue, cost, and efficient) for feature requests in the Digital Product backlog
- Analyze the effectiveness of ecommerce activities, including product launches, promotions, and new feature launches, providing actionable insights to the team
- Create new reporting frameworks from our analytics tools
We're looking for someone who brings
- 4+ years of ecommerce site analytics experience is a must!
- Experience working with ecommerce analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics and Looker) is a must
- Experience with Shopify and a/b testing is preferred
- Experience working on a small team and working autonomously is a must
- Experience establishing data analytics within an organization is preferred
- Someone who is proactive, self-motivated, naturally curious, and has a passion for the ecommerce and DTC space
Why join us?
- Our team is made up of friendly, funny, welcoming, low-ego, and passionate people -- who also happen to be great at what they do. We all know the people you work with can make or break a job and so we go to great lengths to protect this amazing culture.
- We work hard, but are well-rounded (and well-rested). Breaks to pet dogs and hang with coworkers are encouraged. So is taking vacation (we’ve got a $1k vacation bonus), getting out of here at a reasonable hour, Summer Fridays, and obviously getting a great night sleep (our day starts at 10am).
- Care about growth? So do we. We’re growing rapidly, so we’ve got tons of exciting growth opportunities for our amazingly talented team. Not the type of place where you wait for your boss to quit before you can get promoted. New projects and business needs pop up every single day, and we always look internally first.
- All the other stuff you’d expect - great benefits (with fully company-paid options), a 401k plan, 100% paid parental leave for ALL new parents, budget for learning and development, fun team outings, and much more.
Everyone is welcome at Brooklinen - we’re passionate about building a team that reflects the diversity of our community and creating an environment where our differences are celebrated. We invite you to take a look at how we’ve done so far and where we know we need to do better.
At Brooklinen, we deliver simple, beautiful, high-quality home essentials at a fair price. We cut out the middlemen, brand markups, and anything that doesn’t add value for our customers so they can absorb all the savings. We design our own luxury basics and bring them to you at brooklinen.com.
Since launching 2014, Brooklinen has obtained over 60,000+ 5-star reviews and been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Fortune, New York Magazine, GQ and more.