The Brooklinen team is excited to be looking for a VP of Marketing to join our rapidly-growing team in Brooklyn, NY (currently remote and expected to be back in summer 2021). Reporting to our SVP of Growth Marketing & Ecommerce, you’ll lead our Growth, Retention, Influencer, and PR teams in bringing our marketing strategy to the next level.
We’re looking for someone who is obsessed with building teams and processes, is an expert in performance-driven marketing, and is excited to lead a best-in-class 24+ person marketing team and in turn, drive the growth of Brooklinen. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
What you’ll do
- Lead and grow our Growth, Retention, Influencer, and PR teams - set them up for success by giving them the structure, process, and standards they need to do their best work
- Lead our marketing strategy to drive significant growth in top and bottom-line performance through expansion into new marketing channels and improvement of our existing marketing efforts
- Collaborate with our leadership team to turn marketing budgets into actionable forecasts
- Partner cross-functionally with Digital Product, Creative, Merchandising, Operations, and Finance to inform marketing strategy
- Own the headcount planning for the Marketing team to identify any gaps and opportunities to fill them
- Analyze and report on the performance of all marketing efforts to senior leadership
We're looking for someone who brings
- 10 years of marketing experience; 5+ years of ROAS driven marketing experience is a must
- Prior experience leading marketing teams in a high-growth, ecommerce organization; DTC or startup experience is preferred
- Strong leadership experience with a track record of multiplying team intelligence
- The ability to balance customer-centric, bottom-line, and team-oriented marketing strategies
Why join us?
- Our team is made up of friendly, funny, welcoming, low-ego, and passionate people -- who also happen to be great at what they do. We all know the people you work with can make or break a job and so we go to great lengths to protect this amazing culture.
- We work hard, but are well-rounded (and well-rested). Breaks to pet dogs and hang with coworkers are encouraged. So is taking vacation (we’ve got a $1k vacation bonus), getting out of here at a reasonable hour, Summer Fridays, and obviously getting a great night sleep (our day starts at 10am).
- Care about growth? So do we. We’re growing rapidly, so we’ve got tons of exciting growth opportunities for our amazingly talented team. Not the type of place where you wait for your boss to quit before you can get promoted. New projects and business needs pop up every single day, and we always look internally first.
- All the other stuff you’d expect - great benefits (with fully company-paid options), a 401k plan, 100% paid parental leave for ALL new parents, budget for learning and development, fun team outings, and much more.
Everyone is welcome at Brooklinen - we’re passionate about building a team that reflects the diversity of our community and creating an environment where our differences are celebrated. We invite you to take a look at how we’ve done so far and where we know we need to do better.
At Brooklinen, we deliver simple, beautiful, high-quality home essentials at a fair price. We cut out the middlemen, brand markups, and anything that doesn’t add value for our customers so they can absorb all the savings. We design our own luxury basics and bring them to you at brooklinen.com.
Since launching 2014, Brooklinen has obtained over 60,000+ 5-star reviews and been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Fortune, New York Magazine, GQ and more.