We’re excited to be looking for a Senior Associate of Influencer Marketing to join our rapidly-growing team in Brooklyn, NY (currently remote and expected to be back in summer 2021 - this is not a permanent remote role). Reporting to our Senior Manager of Influencer Marketing, you will strategize and execute campaigns with macro and celebrity influencers. This is an opportunity to impact our bottom line in one of our fastest growing acquisition channels, Influencer Marketing!
This role is perfect for you if you are a passionate and relationship-oriented influencer marketing professional and are excited to leverage your experience to grow this channel in a strategic, fun, and innovative environment.
What you’ll do
- Play a critical role in creating brand-aligned and high-conversion influencer strategies using our influencer platforms (Grin and Activate)
- Manage influencer campaign processes including, but not limited to, sourcing talent, negotiating offers, managing product budgets and evaluating performance of macro to celebrity influencers
- Deeply analyze and report out on campaign performance to optimize future campaigns; lead the team in analytics and reporting best practices
- Proactively suggest new sourcing strategies to support team goals
- Build and maintain strong relationships with agents, influencers, cross functional teams and peers
What we’re looking for someone who brings
- 2-3 years of experience in influencer marketing; experience with macro and celebrity influencers strongly preferred
- Proficient in data analytics and Excel; track record of leveraging insights to optimize campaigns
- Confidence in speaking directly with influencers and agents
- Strong time management, collaboration and communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and prioritize tasks and responsibilities
- Experience with influencer marketing platforms is a plus
Why join us?
- Our team is made up of friendly, funny, welcoming, low-ego, and passionate people -- who also happen to be great at what they do. We all know the people you work with can make or break a job and so we go to great lengths to protect this amazing culture.
- We work hard, but are well-rounded (and well-rested). Breaks to pet dogs and hang with coworkers are encouraged. So is taking vacation (we’ve got a $1k vacation bonus), getting out of here at a reasonable hour, Summer Fridays, and obviously getting a great night sleep (our day starts at 10am).
- Care about growth? So do we. We’re growing rapidly, so we’ve got tons of exciting growth opportunities for our amazingly talented team. Not the type of place where you wait for your boss to quit before you can get promoted. New projects and business needs pop up every single day, and we always look internally first.
- All the other stuff you’d expect - great benefits (with fully company-paid options), a 401k plan, 100% paid parental leave for ALL new parents, budget for learning and development, fun team outings, and much more.
Everyone is welcome at Brooklinen - we’re passionate about building a team that reflects the diversity of our community and creating an environment where our differences are celebrated. We invite you to take a look at how we’ve done so far and where we know we need to do better.
At Brooklinen, we deliver simple, beautiful, high-quality home essentials at a fair price. We cut out the middlemen, brand markups, and anything that doesn’t add value for our customers so they can absorb all the savings. We design our own luxury basics and bring them to you at brooklinen.com.
Since launching 2014, Brooklinen has obtained over 60,000+ 5-star reviews and been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Fortune, New York Magazine, GQ and more.