We’re very excited to be looking for a Senior Company-Wide Project Manager to join our rapidly-growing team in Dumbo, Brooklyn (currently remote and expected to be back in summer 2021!) In this role, you’ll report to our VP of Business Development & Chief of Staff and manage company-wide projects that move forward strategic initiatives while also identifying opportunities for business process improvement.
You’re the perfect person for this role if you’re an excellent communicator and listener, are someone who enjoys collaborating cross-functionally, and have a love for problem solving. If you’re excited to drive forward new initiatives at Brooklinen and help grow our brand, we’d love to hear from you!
What you’ll do
- Create framework for and implement company-wide project management program; manage projects across by company by clarifying scope of work, goals, timelines and communication
- Identify opportunities for business process improvements and facilitate the implementation of new programs; foster an organizational culture of continuous process improvement
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure the consistency of strategy across the organization and assist with regular prioritization and planning of cross-functional initiatives
- Help improve decision making across the organization by prioritizing company-wide initiatives and ensuring that key milestones are achieved on time
- Provide constant and clear communication of project objectives, timelines, and results to all relevant stakeholders
We're looking for someone who brings
- 6+ years of project management experience; experience working in ecommerce and overseeing retail expansion is a plus
- Experience using project management software
- Exceptional communication skills
- The ability to be process oriented, highly focused, methodical, and adaptable
- Someone who is highly collaborative, team-oriented, and loves problem solving
Why join us?
- Our team is made up of friendly, funny, welcoming, low-ego, and passionate people -- who also happen to be great at what they do. We all know the people you work with can make or break a job and so we go to great lengths to protect this amazing culture.
- We work hard, but are well-rounded (and well-rested). Breaks to pet dogs and hang with coworkers are encouraged. So is taking vacation (we’ve got a $1k vacation bonus), getting out of here at a reasonable hour, Summer Fridays, and obviously getting a great night sleep (our day starts at 10am).
- Care about growth? So do we. We’re growing rapidly, so we’ve got tons of exciting growth opportunities for our amazingly talented team. Not the type of place where you wait for your boss to quit before you can get promoted. New projects and business needs pop up every single day, and we always look internally first.
- All the other stuff you’d expect - great benefits (with fully company-paid options), a 401k plan, 100% paid parental leave for ALL new parents, budget for learning and development, fun team outings, and much more.
Everyone is welcome at Brooklinen - we’re passionate about building a team that reflects the diversity of our community and creating an environment where our differences are celebrated. We invite you to take a look at how we’ve done so far and where we know we need to do better.
At Brooklinen, we deliver simple, beautiful, high-quality home essentials at a fair price. We cut out the middlemen, brand markups, and anything that doesn’t add value for our customers so they can absorb all the savings. We design our own luxury basics and bring them to you at brooklinen.com.
Since launching 2014, Brooklinen has obtained over 60,000+ 5-star reviews and been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Fortune, New York Magazine, GQ and more.