We're looking for a detail-oriented and process-driven ECommerce Associate, Data and Personalization (internally referred to as Site Operations Associate, Data and Personalization) to join our team in (currently remote!) Dumbo, Brooklyn. Reporting to our ECommerce Product Manager, you’ll be a key driver in ensuring Brooklinen.com is supporting the personalized needs of each user. You’ll be the point of contact for a cohesive group of new-to-Brooklinen platforms and systems that will optimize our customers’ site experience - from building a tailored site search experience and personalized site promotions, to analyzing engagement with our site’s social imagery, to optimizing site content for SEO, and more.
You’ll dive into the inner workings of Brooklinen.com and your work will have a direct impact on site performance. If you’re data-focused, love to analyze results, and passionate about implementing processes, we hope you’ll apply.
What you’ll do
- Drive conversion and revenue during promotional periods by submitting creative briefs for promotional campaigns
- Build and deploy promotional assets on site with our omnichannel personalization platform
- Partner with Social Media team to manage and maintain the dynamic social imagery on site
- Monitor, evaluate, and own reporting for our fraud analysis platform
- Optimize site content indexed within our new search platform to ensure that customers can find content within our search function
- Work with SEO partner to maintain low 404 errors and optimize site content for SEO
- Ensure Brooklinen remains CCPA compliant: manage CCPA customer deletion process end-to-end, and maintain proper documentation
- Maintain historical paper trail of data deletion requests in partnership with cross-functional teams
We're looking for someone who brings
- 1+ years of experience working in the backend of a website (CMS)
- Experience working with data
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a clear history of changes and updates made
- Strong communication skills and ability to work cross-functionally with other teams
- A process- and detail-oriented mindset
- Experience with Dynamic Yield (or other A/B testing program) is a plus
- Search and/or social platform experience is a plus
- The Brooklinen way: curious, autonomous, resourceful, proactive, and a true team player
Why join us?
- Our team is made up of friendly, funny, welcoming, low-ego, and passionate people -- who also happen to be great at what they do. We all know the people you work with can make or break a job and so we go to great lengths to protect this amazing culture.
- We work hard, but are well-rounded (and well-rested). Breaks to pet dogs and hang with coworkers are encouraged. So is taking vacation (we’ve got a $1k vacation bonus), getting out of here at a reasonable hour, Summer Fridays, and obviously getting a great night sleep (our day starts at 10am).
- Care about growth? So do we. We’re growing rapidly, so we’ve got tons of exciting growth opportunities for our amazingly talented team. Not the type of place where you wait for your boss to quit before you can get promoted. New projects and business needs pop up every single day, and we always look internally first.
- All the other stuff you’d expect - great benefits (with fully company-paid options), a 401k plan, 100% paid parental leave for ALL new parents, budget for learning and development, fun team outings, and much more.
Everyone is welcome at Brooklinen - we’re passionate about building a team that reflects the diversity of our community and creating an environment where our differences are celebrated. We invite you to take a look at how we’ve done so far and where we know we need to do better.
At Brooklinen, we deliver simple, beautiful, high-quality home essentials at a fair price. We cut out the middlemen, brand markups, and anything that doesn’t add value for our customers so they can absorb all the savings. We design our own luxury basics and bring them to you at brooklinen.com.
Since launching 2014, Brooklinen has obtained over 60,000+ 5-star reviews and been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Fortune, New York Magazine, GQ and more.