We’re very excited to be looking for an Associate Production Manager to join our rapidly-growing team in (currently remote!) Dumbo, Brooklyn. Reporting to our Production Manager, you’ll oversee vendor communication and production management across our cotton sheets and support our quality program.
You’re the perfect person for this role if you are eager to grow and learn, have a “no job is too small” mentality, and have a passion for production. If you’re excited to join a growing production team and make a meaningful contribution on new processes, we’d love to hear from you!
What you’ll do
- Manage PO booking and production processes, both internally and directly with global suppliers
- Assist in maintaining care and product knowledge to ensure that product information is shared across our team
- Support the Quality and Design teams through the pre-book, production, and sampling processes
- Partner cross-functionally to improve vendor compliance and performance for owned supplier relationships and categories
We're looking for someone who brings
- 2+ years of production experience
- Experience working directly with factories or vendors
- Strong understanding of the full product life cycle
- Experience working with Excel, SaaS systems or ERP is a plus
- The ability to take initiative and be adaptable in a fast paced environment
- Someone who is highly organized, eager learn and grow, and enjoys working with new technology and systems
Why join us?
- Our team is made up of friendly, funny, welcoming, low-ego, and passionate people -- who also happen to be great at what they do. We all know the people you work with can make or break a job and so we go to great lengths to protect this amazing culture.
- We work hard, but are well-rounded (and well-rested). Breaks to pet dogs and hang with coworkers are encouraged. So is taking vacation (we’ve got a $1k vacation bonus), getting out of here at a reasonable hour, Summer Fridays, and obviously getting a great night sleep (our day starts at 10am).
- Care about growth? So do we. We’re growing rapidly, so we’ve got tons of exciting growth opportunities for our amazingly talented team. Not the type of place where you wait for your boss to quit before you can get promoted. New projects and business needs pop up every single day, and we always look internally first.
- All the other stuff you’d expect - great benefits (with fully company-paid options), a 401k plan, 100% paid parental leave for ALL new parents, budget for learning and development, fun team outings, and much more.
Everyone is welcome at Brooklinen - we’re passionate about building a team that reflects the diversity of our community and creating an environment where our differences are celebrated. We invite you to take a look at how we’ve done so far and where we know we need to do better.
At Brooklinen, we deliver simple, beautiful, high-quality home essentials at a fair price. We cut out the middlemen, brand markups, and anything that doesn’t add value for our customers so they can absorb all the savings. We design our own luxury basics and bring them to you at brooklinen.com.
Since launching 2014, Brooklinen has obtained over 60,000+ 5-star reviews and been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Fortune, New York Magazine, GQ and more.