We’re excited to be looking for a Growth Marketing Analyst, Audio to join our rapidly-growing team in (currently remote!) DUMBO, Brooklyn. Reporting to our Growth Marketing Manager, you’ll analyze and provide insight into our radio and podcast campaigns.
This role is perfect for you if you are passionate about audio marketing, driven by a curiosity to uncover insights from data, and are excited to grow the Brooklinen brand.
What you’ll do
- Assist our Growth Marketing Manager with monthly and weekly reporting on show performance to inform decisions on show renewals and cancellations, and to hit targeted KPIs
- Update growth marketing dashboards to report on radio and podcast performance
- Perform ad hoc analyses on audio channels to uncover genre and show learnings to help optimize channel performance and inform future media buying
- Submit briefs to the creative team for copy for audio ads; review copy and assess opportunities for improvement
- Review and listen to ad spots to spots to ensure our brand is represented in line with our internal guidelines
- Assist the team with onboarding podcast and radio hosts to familiarize them with the Brooklinen brand
- Support the team in discovering and testing new audio opportunities to scale our podcast presence and improve customer acquisition
- Assist the team with email negotiations with networks
We're looking for someone who brings
- 1+ year of digital marketing experience (relevant internships count!)
- An undergraduate degree
- Experience using Excel and Google Sheets
- A strong understanding of growth marketing KPIs (CPC, CPM, CTR, CPA, CVR, and RoAS)
- An understanding of data analysis
- A strong attention to detail and organization skills
- A proactive approach to their work, excitement to learn about audio marketing, and a roll-up your sleeves attitude
Why join us?
- Our team is made up of friendly, funny, welcoming, low-ego, and passionate people -- who also happen to be great at what they do. We all know the people you work with can make or break a job and so we go to great lengths to protect this amazing culture.
- We work hard, but are well-rounded (and well-rested). Breaks to pet dogs and hang with coworkers are encouraged. So is taking vacation (we’ve got a $1k vacation bonus), getting out of here at a reasonable hour, Summer Fridays, and obviously getting a great night sleep (our day starts at 10am).
- Care about growth? So do we. We’re growing rapidly, so we’ve got tons of exciting growth opportunities for our amazingly talented team. Not the type of place where you wait for your boss to quit before you can get promoted. New projects and business needs pop up every single day, and we always look internally first.
- All the other stuff you’d expect - great benefits (with fully company-paid options), a 401k plan, 100% paid parental leave for ALL new parents, budget for learning and development, fun team outings, and much more.
Everyone is welcome at Brooklinen - we’re passionate about building a team that reflects the diversity of our community and creating an environment where our differences are celebrated. We invite you to take a look at how we’ve done so far and where we know we need to do better.
At Brooklinen, we deliver simple, beautiful, high-quality home essentials at a fair price. We cut out the middlemen, brand markups, and anything that doesn’t add value for our customers so they can absorb all the savings. We design our own luxury basics and bring them to you at brooklinen.com.
Since launching 2014, Brooklinen has obtained over 40,000+ 5-star reviews and been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Fortune, New York Magazine, GQ and more.