We’re excited to be looking for a Senior Associate, Production to join our rapidly-growing team in (currently remote!) Dumbo, Brooklyn. Reporting to our Production Manager, you’ll oversee vendor communication, production management across our bedding categories, and support quality and process initiatives.
You’re the perfect person for this role if you're passionate about production, are hungry to learn and grow, and are excited to work on a small (but mighty!) Production team to make an impact on new processes at Brooklinen.
What you’ll do
- Support product launches by tracking, maintaining and managing PO, production & quality milestones & proactively troubleshoot problems
- Manage vendor communication for pre-production, production and post-ship deadlines, via email, video call and our SRM software
- Facilitate the existing sample program for owned-categories to support cross-functional pre-launch needs
- Partner with the Design/Development team to develop new product and communicate product information with the wider team
- Liaison with the internal and external stakeholders of quality, logistics, planning, and CX
We're looking for someone who brings
- 2+ years of production experience (relevant internships count!)
- An undergraduate degree in a related field
- Knowledge of the product life cycle
- Experience with Excel, SaAs systems, or ERP is preferred
- Experience working directly with factories/vendors is preferred
- Excellent organizational skills and an adaptable and hungry to grow mindset
- The Brooklinen way: resourceful, proactive, a do-whatever-it-takes attitude, and a true team player
Why join us?
- Our team is made up of friendly, funny, welcoming, low-ego, and passionate people -- who also happen to be great at what they do. We all know the people you work with can make or break a job and so we go to great lengths to protect this amazing culture.
- We work hard, but are well-rounded (and well-rested). Breaks to pet dogs and hang with coworkers are encouraged. So is taking vacation (we’ve got a $1k vacation bonus), getting out of here at a reasonable hour, Summer Fridays, and obviously getting a great night sleep (our day starts at 10am).
- Care about growth? So do we. We’re growing rapidly, so we’ve got tons of exciting growth opportunities for our amazingly talented team. Not the type of place where you wait for your boss to quit before you can get promoted. New projects and business needs pop up every single day, and we always look internally first.
- All the other stuff you’d expect - great benefits (with fully company-paid options), a 401k plan, 100% paid parental leave for ALL new parents, budget for learning and development, fun team outings, and much more.
Everyone is welcome at Brooklinen - we’re passionate about building a team that reflects the diversity of our community and creating an environment where our differences are celebrated. We invite you to take a look at how we’ve done so far and where we know we need to do better.
At Brooklinen, we deliver simple, beautiful, high-quality home essentials at a fair price. We cut out the middlemen, brand markups, and anything that doesn’t add value for our customers so they can absorb all the savings. We design our own luxury basics and bring them to you at brooklinen.com.
Since launching 2014, Brooklinen has obtained over 40,000+ 5-star reviews and been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Fortune, New York Magazine, GQ and more.