We’re excited to be looking for a Site Merchandising Associate to join our rapidly growing ecommerce team in (currently remote!) Dumbo, Brooklyn. Reporting to our Ecommerce Product Manager, you’ll support the team in building, managing, and maintaining product pages on Brooklinen.com - the heartbeat of our business.
You’re the perfect person for this role if you are passionate about site merchandising, have a strong attention to detail, and are excited to create the best possible experience for our customers.
What you’ll do
- Manage all product detail pages and ensure content listed is relevant to the product being promoted and aligned with merchandising needs
- Assist with asset handoff timelines and sign off from the design team and Product Manager to ensure we are on track to launch all new products on time
- Partner with the operations team to ensure all product information is accurate across the site
- Oversee the launch schedule, publishing and onsite QA for product launches
- Manage all product listing pages across the site, including custom page requests from the growth and retention teams
- Own products in Shopify to ensure all information on the site and in retail stores is reflective of business needs
- Manage review publishes across all products in Yotpo
We're looking for someone who brings
- 1+ year of site merchandising experience (relevant internships count!)
- A strong understanding of retail KPIs
- Proficient in Excel
- Experience with HTML is a plus
- Strong time management skills and attention to detail
- The ability to be process-oriented and multitask
- An interest in learning about technology and partnering with tech teams
Why join us?
- Our team is made up of friendly, funny, welcoming, low-ego, and passionate people -- who also happen to be great at what they do. We all know the people you work with can make or break a job and so we go to great lengths to protect this amazing culture.
- We work hard, but are well-rounded (and well-rested). Breaks to pet dogs and hang with coworkers are encouraged. So is taking vacation (we’ve got a $1k vacation bonus), getting out of here at a reasonable hour, Summer Fridays, and obviously getting a great night sleep (our day starts at 10am).
- Care about growth? So do we. We’re growing rapidly, so we’ve got tons of exciting growth opportunities for our amazingly talented team. Not the type of place where you wait for your boss to quit before you can get promoted. New projects and business needs pop up every single day, and we always look internally first.
- All the other stuff you’d expect - great benefits (with fully company-paid options), a 401k plan, 100% paid parental leave for ALL new parents, budget for learning and development, fun team outings, and much more.
Everyone is welcome at Brooklinen - we’re passionate about building a team that reflects the diversity of our community and creating an environment where our differences are celebrated. We invite you to take a look at how we’ve done so far and where we know we need to do better.
At Brooklinen, we deliver simple, beautiful, high-quality home essentials at a fair price. We cut out the middlemen, brand markups, and anything that doesn’t add value for our customers so they can absorb all the savings. We design our own luxury basics and bring them to you at brooklinen.com.
Since launching 2014, Brooklinen has obtained over 40,000+ 5-star reviews and been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Fortune, New York Magazine, GQ and more.