We’re excited to be looking for an Influencer Marketing Coordinator to join our rapidly-growing team in (currently remote!) Dumbo, Brooklyn. Reporting to our Senior Manager of Influencer Marketing, you’ll execute our influencer marketing strategy and assist with finding awesome talent for Brooklinen to partner with -- all in an effort to help us make the world a more comfortable place.
You’re the perfect person for this role if you’re passionate around boosting brand awareness and are excited to work alongside our amazing Growth & Retention Marketing team to grow our brand.
What you’ll do:
- Support our Senior Associate of Influencer Marketing on micro influencer campaigns; identifying and reaching out to relevant talent, assisting with contracting, and reviewing branded content
- Help report on key metrics to be reviewed by the team; including engagements, clicks, number of posts, and the number of creators we’ve partnered with
- Assist the team with the upkeep of micro and macro campaigns by placing influencer orders, creating unique links and codes for order tracking, putting together contracts, and submitting invoices for payment
- Help research new talent to partner with and put together curation sheets for upcoming campaigns
- Assist the team with internal and external events and experiential partnerships
We're looking for someone who brings:
- 1+ year of experience in influencer marketing (internship experience counts!)
- Experience working with an influencer platform (i.e. Aspire IQ) is a nice to have
- The ability to take direction, work autonomously, and prioritize workflow
- Excellent time management skills
- Highly collaborative and communicative
- The ability to be proactive and decisive
- The Brooklinen way: resourceful, proactive, a do-whatever-it-takes attitude, and a true team player
Why join us?
- Our team is made up of friendly, funny, welcoming, low-ego, and passionate people -- who also happen to be great at what they do. We all know the people you work with can make or break a job and so we go to great lengths to protect this amazing culture.
- We work hard, but are well-rounded (and well-rested). Breaks to pet dogs and hang with coworkers are encouraged. So is taking vacation (we’ve got a $1k vacation bonus), getting out of here at a reasonable hour, Summer Fridays, and obviously getting a great night sleep (our day starts at 10am).
- Care about growth? So do we. We’re growing rapidly, so we’ve got tons of exciting growth opportunities for our amazingly talented team. Not the type of place where you wait for your boss to quit before you can get promoted. New projects and business needs pop up every single day, and we always look internally first.
- All the other stuff you’d expect - great benefits (with fully company-paid options), a 401k plan, 100% paid parental leave for ALL new parents, budget for learning and development, fun team outings, and much more.
Everyone is welcome at Brooklinen - we’re passionate about building a team that reflects the diversity of our community and creating an environment where our differences are celebrated. We invite you to take a look at how we’ve done so far and where we know we need to do better.
At Brooklinen, we deliver simple, beautiful, high-quality home essentials at a fair price. We cut out the middlemen, brand markups, and anything that doesn’t add value for our customers so they can absorb all the savings. We design our own luxury basics and bring them to you at brooklinen.com.
Since launching 2014, Brooklinen has obtained over 40,000+ 5-star reviews and been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Fortune, New York Magazine, GQ and more.