We’re excited to be looking for a Senior Associate, Retention & Email to join our rapidly growing ecommerce team (currently remote!) but typically in Dumbo, Brooklyn. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to strategize for and contribute to the email marketing strategy for one of the fastest growing ecommerce brands.
You’re the perfect person for this role if you bring new ideas to the table on how to engage our customers, are driven by a curiosity to test and optimize, and are passionate around growing the Brooklinen brand.
What you’ll do
- Code and build email campaigns, SMS, and direct mail to engage with customers and drive retention
- Submit briefs to the creative team for email and retention marketing campaigns
- Partner with our Retention Analyst to devise and implement testing plans and report on results to the wider team
- Ensure marketing calendars are accurate, up to date, and that deadlines are met
- Partner with our creative, ecommerce, and customer experience teams to bring email ideas and landing pages to life
- QA emails, SMS & direct mail to ensure that content and links are working and a high degree of accuracy
- Segment our database to target campaigns to the right audiences
We're looking for someone who brings
- 2+ years of email marketing experience is a must!
- Experience creating emails using an ESP
- Knowledge of email databases and segmentation
- Experience with HTML, SMS, and direct mail (preferred)
- Strong attention to detail, time management, and communication skills
- A data-driven, highly analytical, and a proactive mindset
- The Brooklinen way: resourceful, proactive, a do-whatever-it-takes attitude, and a true team player
Why join us?
- Our team is made up of friendly, funny, welcoming, low-ego, and passionate people -- who also happen to be great at what they do. We all know the people you work with can make or break a job and so we go to great lengths to protect this amazing culture.
- We work hard, but are well-rounded (and well-rested). Breaks to pet dogs and hang with coworkers are encouraged. So is taking vacation (we’ve got a $1k vacation bonus), getting out of here at a reasonable hour, Summer Fridays, and obviously getting a great night sleep (our day starts at 10am).
- Care about growth? So do we. We’re growing rapidly, so we’ve got tons of exciting growth opportunities for our amazingly talented team. Not the type of place where you wait for your boss to quit before you can get promoted. New projects and business needs pop up every single day, and we always look internally first.
- All the other stuff you’d expect - great benefits (with fully company-paid options), a 401k plan, 100% paid parental leave for ALL new parents, budget for learning and development, fun team outings, and much more.
Everyone is welcome at Brooklinen - we’re passionate about building a team that reflects the diversity of our community and creating an environment where our differences are celebrated. We welcome people across backgrounds, perspectives, identities, experiences, and abilities and can’t wait to read your application!
At Brooklinen, we deliver simple, beautiful, high-quality home essentials at a fair price. We cut out the middlemen, brand markups, and anything that doesn’t add value for our customers so they can absorb all the savings. We design our own luxury basics and bring them to you at brooklinen.com.
Since launching 2014, Brooklinen has obtained over 40,000+ 5-star reviews and been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Fortune, New York Magazine, GQ and more.