We’re excited to be looking for a Paid Social Analyst to join our rapidly-growing team in Dumbo, Brooklyn. Reporting to our Growth Marketing Manager, you’ll analyze and provide insight into the performance of our paid social campaigns.
This role is perfect for you if you have a genuine excitement for paid social marketing, are driven by a curiosity to uncover insights from data, and are passionate about growing the Brooklinen brand.
What you’ll do
- Assist our Growth Marketing Manager with creating weekly slide decks to report on Facebook performance to share with the wider team
- Manage our Facebook budget by reviewing past spend and performance relative to projections and making adjustments for the upcoming week
- Update growth marketing dashboards to report on performance
- Upload new ads into Facebook multiple times per week
- Submit briefs to the creative team for sale, event, and evergreen assets
- Perform ad hoc analyses on creative trends, audience breakdowns, and platform economics to understand what marketing campaigns or assets are performing best
- Provide the team with budget, targeting, and creative optimization recommendations
What we’re looking for
- 1+ year of digital marketing experience (this is a must, but internships count!)
- Undergraduate degree is required
- Must be comfortable using Excel, Google Sheets, and Google Slides
- Must be familiar with concepts like CPC, CPM, CTR, CPA, CVR, and RoAS
- Experience working with Facebook Ads Manager is preferred
- Experience working with social ad platforms is preferred
- Must be data-driven, highly analytical, and a self-starter
- The Brooklinen way: resourceful, proactive, a do-whatever-it-takes attitude, and a true team player
Why join us?
- Our team is made up of friendly, funny, welcoming, low-ego, and passionate people -- who also happen to be great at what they do. We all know the people you work with can make or break a job and so we go to great lengths to protect this amazing culture.
- We work hard, but are well-rounded (and well-rested). Breaks to pet dogs and hang with coworkers are encouraged. So is taking vacation (we’ve got a $1k vacation bonus), getting out of here at a reasonable hour, Summer Fridays, and obviously getting a great night sleep (our day starts at 10am).
- Care about growth? So do we. We’re growing rapidly, so we’ve got tons of exciting growth opportunities for our amazingly talented team. Not the type of place where you wait for your boss to quit before you can get promoted. New projects and business needs pop up every single day, and we always look internally first.
- All the other stuff you’d expect - great benefits (with fully company-paid options), a 401k plan, 100% paid parental leave for ALL new parents, budget for learning and development, fun team outings, and much more.
Everyone is welcome at Brooklinen - we’re passionate about building a team that reflects the diversity of our community and creating an environment where our differences are celebrated. We welcome people across backgrounds, perspectives, identities, experiences, and abilities and can’t wait to read your application!
At Brooklinen, we deliver simple, beautiful, high-quality home essentials at a fair price. We cut out the middlemen, brand markups, and anything that doesn’t add value for our customers so they can absorb all the savings. We design our own luxury basics and bring them to you at brooklinen.com.
Since launching 2014, Brooklinen has obtained over 40,000+ 5-star reviews and been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Fortune, New York Magazine, GQ and more.