We’re excited to be looking for a Retention and CRM Analyst to join our rapidly growing team in Dumbo, Brooklyn. Reporting to our Director of Retention, you’ll deep dive into data and provide insight into the performance of our retention marketing campaigns - all in an effort to find new opportunities to share our mission of comfort with our customers.
You’re the perfect person for this role if you are driven by curiosity to uncover insights from data, bring new ideas to the table on how to optimize our retention efforts, and are passionate around growing the Brooklinen brand.
What you’ll do
- Analyze the effectiveness of CRM campaigns and retention programs across online and offline channels, providing actionable insight for data-led optimization
- Develop and enhance segmentation and targeting to maximize customer lifetime value through retention activities
- Design, conduct, and evaluate testing to steer the business in retention marketing
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the customer journey and churn behaviors by exploring large datasets; implement strategies to maximize customer retention
- Provide the retention team with insights on the health of our customer base by using advanced analytical techniques and making recommendations for optimizations
- Apply advanced analytical solutions to quantify how marketing initiatives impact the business
- Develop new reporting framework and methods by using data and visualization tools
What we’re looking for
- 2+ years of professional analytics experience is a must - CRM or marketing analytics is preferred!
- BS or MS degree in computer science, mathematics, economics, statistics, engineering, or a related field is required
- Must be proficient in Excel
- Experience working SQL and Business Intelligence tools (i.e. Looker) is preferred
- Must be self-motivated, results driven, highly organized, have strong attention to detail
- The Brooklinen way: resourceful, proactive, a do-whatever-it-takes attitude, and a true team player
Why join us?
- Our team is made up of friendly, funny, welcoming, low-ego, and passionate people -- who also happen to be great at what they do. We all know the people you work with can make or break a job and so we go to great lengths to protect this amazing culture.
- We work hard, but are well-rounded (and well-rested). Breaks to pet dogs and hang with coworkers are encouraged. So is taking vacation (we’ve got a $1k vacation bonus), getting out of here at a reasonable hour, Summer Fridays, and obviously getting a great night sleep (our day starts at 10am).
- Care about growth? So do we. We’re growing rapidly, so we’ve got tons of exciting growth opportunities for our amazingly talented team. Not the type of place where you wait for your boss to quit before you can get promoted. New projects and business needs pop up every single day, and we always look internally first.
- All the other stuff you’d expect - great benefits (with fully company-paid options), a 401k plan, 100% paid parental leave for ALL new parents, budget for learning and development, fun team outings, and much more.
- A special note for the month of April 2020 - Even in these unprecedented and scary times, we're still growing. We know this is a tough time to job search and consider making a move, but we hope you'll decide to apply, and we can talk more about our plans and any concerns that are on your mind during our first interview.
Everyone is welcome at Brooklinen - we’re passionate about building a team that reflects the diversity of our community and creating an environment where our differences are celebrated. We welcome people across backgrounds, perspectives, identities, experiences, and abilities and can’t wait to read your application!
At Brooklinen, we deliver simple, beautiful, high-quality home essentials at a fair price. We cut out the middlemen, brand markups, and anything that doesn’t add value for our customers so they can absorb all the savings. We design our own luxury basics and bring them to you at brooklinen.com.
Since launching 2014, Brooklinen has obtained over 40,000+ 5-star reviews and been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Fortune, New York Magazine, GQ and more.