We’re excited to be looking for a Ecommerce Analyst to join our rapidly-growing ecommerce team in DUMBO, Brooklyn. Reporting to our Ecommerce Product Manager, you’ll deep dive into data, provide insight into the performance of our site, and be an integral part of optimizing Brooklinen.com - the heartbeat of our business!
This role is perfect for you if you’re excited to join a small, nimble team to rapidly test and iterate on site optimizations, and in turn, help grow the Brooklinen brand.
What you’ll do
- Analyze the effectiveness of ecommerce activities (including product launches and promotions) and site enhancements, providing actionable insights to the ecommerce team
- Develop and update ecommerce dashboards and create new reporting frameworks from our analytics tools
- Be the ultimate power user of our business intelligence and analytics reporting tools
- Develop, conduct, and evaluate testing to quantify how various ecommerce initiatives impact the business
- Monitor industry trends to provide the ecommerce team with insights and recommendations for testing and site optimizations
- Perform ad hoc reporting when needed by the team
What we’re looking for
- 2+ years of ecommerce analytics experience is a must!
- Experience working with ecommerce analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics, Looker) is required
- Must have experience working on a small team and working autonomously
- Experience working with Shopify is preferred
- Must be proactive, self-motivated, curious, and excited about the DTC space
- The Brooklinen way: resourceful, proactive, a do-whatever-it-takes attitude, and a true team player
Why join us?
- Our team is made up of friendly, funny, welcoming, low-ego, and passionate people -- who also happen to be great at what they do. We all know the people you work with can make or break a job and so we go to great lengths to protect this amazing culture.
- We work hard, but are well-rounded (and well-rested). Breaks to pet dogs and hang with coworkers are encouraged. So is taking vacation (we’ve got a $1k vacation bonus), getting out of here at a reasonable hour, Summer Fridays, and obviously getting a great night sleep (our day starts at 10am).
- Care about growth? So do we. We’re growing rapidly, so we’ve got tons of exciting growth opportunities for our amazingly talented team. Not the type of place where you wait for your boss to quit before you can get promoted. New projects and business needs pop up every single day, and we always look internally first.
- All the other stuff you’d expect - great benefits (with fully company-paid options), a 401k plan, 100% paid parental leave for ALL new parents, budget for learning and development, fun team outings, and much more.
Everyone is welcome at Brooklinen - we’re passionate about building a team that reflects the diversity of our community and creating an environment where our differences are celebrated. We welcome people across backgrounds, perspectives, identities, experiences, and abilities and can’t wait to read your application!
At Brooklinen, we deliver simple, beautiful, high-quality home essentials at a fair price. We cut out the middlemen, brand markups, and anything that doesn’t add value for our customers so they can absorb all the savings. We design our own luxury basics and bring them to you at brooklinen.com.
Since launching 2014, Brooklinen has obtained over 40,000+ 5-star reviews and been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Fortune, New York Magazine, GQ and more.