We’re excited to be looking for a Senior Paid Search Analyst (SEM) to join our team in DUMBO, Brooklyn. Reporting to our Growth Marketing Manager, you’ll oversee our paid search and shopping ads to help us share our mission of comfort with new customers.
This role is perfect for you if you’re hungry to help grow our brand and are excited to work alongside our best-in-class marketing team and be the ultimate owner Brooklinen's SEM program.
What you’ll do
- Develop our strategy for paid search to promote the growth of the business
- Monitor and analyze paid search and shopping ads performance; report on key metrics and insights
- Manage marketing efforts across paid search and shopping ads; identify opportunities to optimize campaign performance
- Collaborate with Ecommerce and Creative teams to optimize copy and landing pages for SEM campaigns
- Share insights learned from paid search and shopping channels with wider growth marketing team
- Maintain account relationships with our external partners such as Google and Bing
What we’re looking for
- 2+ years of paid search and shopping ads experience - ecommerce experience is preferred!
- Proficient in Excel
- Experience with Google Analytics is a must
- Experience with Kenshoo is a nice to have
- Prior experience with a feed management platform (i.e. Productsup or Feedonomics)
- The ability work autonomously and prioritize workflow
- Highly collaborative and curious
- The Brooklinen way: humble, proactive, a do-whatever-it-takes attitude, and a true team player
Why join us?
- Our team is made up of friendly, funny, welcoming, low-ego, and passionate people -- who also happen to be great at what they do. We all know the people you work with can make or break a job and so we go to great lengths to protect this amazing culture.
- We work hard, but are well-rounded (and well-rested). Breaks to pet dogs and hang with coworkers are encouraged. So is taking vacation (we’ve got a $1k vacation bonus), getting out of here at a reasonable hour, Summer Fridays, and obviously getting a great night sleep (our day starts at 10am).
- Care about growth? So do we. We’re growing rapidly, so we’ve got tons of exciting growth opportunities for our amazingly talented team. Not the type of place where you wait for your boss to quit before you can get promoted. New projects and business needs pop up every single day, and we always look internally first.
- All the other stuff you’d expect - great benefits (with fully company-paid options), a 401k plan, 100% paid parental leave for ALL new parents, budget for learning and development, fun team outings, and much more.
Everyone is welcome at Brooklinen - we’re passionate about building a team that reflects the diversity of our community and creating an environment where our differences are celebrated. We welcome people across backgrounds, perspectives, identities, experiences, and abilities and can’t wait to read your application!
At Brooklinen, we deliver simple, beautiful, high-quality home essentials at a fair price. We cut out the middlemen, brand markups, and anything that doesn’t add value for our customers so they can absorb all the savings. We design our own luxury basics and bring them to you at brooklinen.com.
Since launching 2014, Brooklinen has obtained over 40,000+ 5-star reviews and been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Fortune, New York Magazine, GQ and more.