We’re excited to be looking for a passionate and entrepreneurial Amazon Manager to join our rapidly-growing team in DUMBO. Reporting to our Chief of Staff, you’ll oversee our Amazon marketplace and help us share our mission of comfort with new customers.
This role is perfect for you if you’re hungry to help grow our brand and are excited to be a true business owner of Brooklinen’s Amazon marketplace.
What you’ll do
- Develop our strategy for Amazon marketplace to promote the growth of the business
- Build and maintain account relationships with Amazon and negotiate contract terms
- Monitor and analyze marketplace performance; identifying opportunities for sales and marketing initiatives
- Partner cross-functionally to integrate our marketplace strategy with wider marketing efforts and business initiatives
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual business performance updates; allowing internal stakeholders to review results and any potential changes to the forecasts
- Partner with our Chief of Staff and Director of Finance to develop a quarterly operating budget
- Monitor demand planning and forecasting models; maintaining an efficient inventory flow and communicating inventory levels to the team
- Collaborate with our Product Development team to identify opportunities for new product categories
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years of Amazon experience - experience growing an Amazon account is a must!
- Prior experience with inventory planning and advertising management
- Proficient in Excel
- Strong business acumen, highly organized, and high level of professionalism
- Must be hardworking and hungry to grow our brand
- The Brooklinen way: resourceful, proactive, a do-whatever-it-takes attitude, and a true team player
Why join us?
- Our team is made up of friendly, funny, welcoming, low-ego, and passionate people -- who also happen to be great at what they do. We all know the people you work with can make or break a job and so we go to great lengths to protect this amazing culture.
- We work hard, but are well-rounded (and well-rested). Breaks to pet dogs and hang with coworkers are encouraged. So is taking vacation (we’ve got a $1k vacation bonus), getting out of here at a reasonable hour, Summer Fridays, and obviously getting a great night sleep (our day starts at 10am).
- Care about growth? So do we. We’re growing rapidly, so we’ve got tons of exciting growth opportunities for our amazingly talented team. Not the type of place where you wait for your boss to quit before you can get promoted. New projects and business needs pop up every single day, and we always look internally first.
- All the other stuff you’d expect - great benefits (with fully company-paid options), a 401k plan, 100% paid parental leave for ALL new parents, budget for learning and development, fun team outings, and much more.
Everyone is welcome at Brooklinen - we’re passionate about building a team that reflects the diversity of our community and creating an environment where our differences are celebrated. We welcome people across backgrounds, perspectives, identities, experiences, and abilities and can’t wait to read your application!
At Brooklinen, we deliver simple, beautiful, high-quality home essentials at a fair price. We cut out the middlemen, brand markups, and anything that doesn’t add value for our customers so they can absorb all the savings. We design our own luxury basics and bring them to you at brooklinen.com.
Since launching 2014, Brooklinen has obtained over 40,000+ 5-star reviews and been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Fortune, New York Magazine, GQ and more.