We’re on the lookout for a curious, passionate, and data-obsessed Senior Manager of Planning to join our rapidly growing team in DUMBO. In this role you'll lead the planning function, forecasting for new product launches and overseeing demand planning for Brooklinen’s growing product assortment.
What you’ll do
- Build out planning function with a focus on optimizing inventory flow between 2 DCs and taking into account lead times, shipment sizes, safety stock targets, and discontinuance data
- Create methodology to forecast new product launches; develop a deep understanding of the market, our customer base, and past launch performance
- Oversee replenishment by SKU, maintaining an efficient inventory flow with set inventory turns and service level KPIS.
- Partner cross-functionally to understand the levers that affect inventory and anticipate business spikes related to seasonal trends and marketing efforts
- Build out models/reporting to share highest performing products seasonally, identifying trends and most-loved items with our design and product development team
- Build out MIOE process and inventory performance improvement program
What we’re looking for
- 6+ years of planning experience - prior ecommerce planning experience a must
- Advanced Excel skills and the ability to adapt to new systems (WMS, Order Management, Data analytics) as well as participate in selecting them
- Advanced knowledge of financial measurements, sales, gross margin, inventory turn, and weeks of supply and how to impact them
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- An obsession with efficiency and accuracy
- Ability to build, lead and inspire a team
Why join us?
- Our team is made up of friendly, funny, welcoming, low-ego, and passionate people -- who also happen to be great at what they do. We all know the people you work with can make or break a job and so we go to great lengths to protect this amazing culture.
- We work hard, but are well-rounded (and well-rested). Breaks to pet dogs and hang with coworkers are encouraged. So is taking vacation (we’ve got a $1k vacation bonus), getting out of here at a reasonable hour, Summer Fridays, and obviously getting a great night sleep (our day starts at 10am).
- Care about growth? So do we. We’re growing rapidly, so we’ve got tons of exciting growth opportunities for our amazingly talented team. Not the type of place where you wait for your boss to quit before you can get promoted. New projects and business needs pop up every single day, and we always look internally first.
- All the other stuff you’d expect - great benefits (with fully company-paid options), a 401k plan, 100% paid parental leave for ALL new parents, budget for learning and development, fun team outings, and much more.
Everyone is welcome at Brooklinen - we’re passionate about building a team that reflects the diversity of our community and creating an environment where our differences are celebrated. We welcome people across backgrounds, perspectives, identities, experiences, and abilities and can’t wait to read your application!
At Brooklinen, we deliver simple, beautiful, high-quality home essentials at a fair price. We cut out the middlemen, brand markups, and anything that doesn’t add value for our customers so they can absorb all the savings. We design our own luxury basics and bring them to you at brooklinen.com.
Since launching 2014, Brooklinen has obtained over 40,000+ 5-star reviews and been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Fortune, New York Magazine, GQ and more.