We’re looking for a creative and ambitious Graphic Designer to join our quickly-growing team in Brooklyn, NY. In this role, you’ll be a key member of the Creative team, pushing our visual identity forward, translating the Brooklinen brand vision into beautiful and compelling designs, and leading and mentoring junior designers. We are looking for strong multidisciplinary designers, but this role will focus heavily on print, packaging and out of home advertising.
What you’ll do
- Design a variety of assets, with a strong focus on print - from packaging, direct mail, store collateral and out of home advertising.
- Partner with our team to engage with our customers and enhance our user experience at every stage of the customer journey and identify ways in which we can improve, tweak, and optimize
- Contribute to the constant evolution of the look and feel of the Brooklinen brand, and ensure consistency by developing style guides and brand guidelines
- Create, test, and implement designs, layouts, and user experiences that convert
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years of experience in print and web design (DTC experience a plus!)
- Proficient in Sketch, the Adobe Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Ability to be highly organized and manage several deadline-driven projects simultaneously with strong attention to detail
- Pre-press print knowledge and a strong portfolio of work
- The Brooklinen way: resourceful, proactive, a do-whatever-it-takes attitude, and a true team player
Why join us?
- Our team is made up of friendly, funny, welcoming, low-ego, and passionate people -- who also happen to be great at what they do. We all know the people you work with can make or break a job and so we go to great lengths to protect this amazing culture.
- We work hard, but are well-rounded (and well-rested). Breaks to pet dogs and hang with coworkers are encouraged. So is taking vacation (we’ve got a $1k vacation bonus), getting out of here at a reasonable hour, Summer Fridays, and obviously getting a great night sleep (our day starts at 10am).
- Care about growth? So do we. We’re growing rapidly, so we’ve got tons of exciting growth opportunities for our amazingly talented team. Not the type of place where you wait for your boss to quit before you can get promoted. New projects and business needs pop up every single day, and we always look internally first.
- All the other stuff you’d expect - great benefits (with fully company-paid options), a 401k plan, 100% paid parental leave for ALL new parents, budget for learning and development, fun team outings, and much more.
Everyone is welcome at Brooklinen - we’re passionate about building a team that reflects the diversity of our community and creating an environment where our differences are celebrated. We welcome people across backgrounds, perspectives, identities, experiences, and abilities and can’t wait to read your application!
At Brooklinen, we deliver simple, beautiful, high-quality home essentials at a fair price. We cut out the middlemen, brand markups, and anything that doesn’t add value for our customers so they can absorb all the savings. We design our own luxury basics and bring them to you at brooklinen.com.
Since launching 2014, Brooklinen has obtained over 40,000+ 5-star reviews and been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Fortune, New York Magazine, GQ and more.