We’re looking for a Creative Project Manager to join our close-knit—and quickly-growing—team in Brooklyn, NY. Reporting to our Creative Director, the Creative Project Manager will be a true cross-functional collaborator responsible for implementing and improving processes and infrastructure across not only the Brooklinen Creative team, but across the business as a whole.
You’re the perfect fit for the role if you pair obsessive-level organizational habits with detail-orientation, time management skills, and a sense of humor. A successful Creative Project Manager will show leadership, mentorship and motivation, and a willingness to dig in, roll up their sleeves and adapt gracefully to changing business needs.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure that the Creative team has the tools and information needed to execute outstanding work while adhering to timelines and deliverables that align with business objectives.
- Build on the Creative team’s processes and infrastructure to drive efficiency, improve process and communication and create best-in-class creative.
- Facilitate relationships between teams by moving process forward, planning and assigning resources, reworking schedules, raising concerns to appropriate owners early and identifying and resolving open issues that prevent progress.
- Liaise with cross-functional teams as needed to clarify scope of work, goals, timelines and priorities to align work against business goals.
- Handle the resourcing and scheduling of all creatives, and manage their day-to-day.
- Monitor timelines to ensure efficient, on-time delivery of the work and at the highest quality level.
What we’re looking for:
- 4-5 years of experience in creative operations, project management, or production position at a creative agency or an in-house creative team
- An ability to motivate and mentor others
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and digital file management required, experience with project management tools (Asana, Smartsheets,, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and track record of working with others
- Detail-oriented with exceptional organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Multitasker who thrives in a fast-paced environment with tight timelines and can manage priorities for themselves and others, and pivot easily when priorities change.
We’d also love to see:
- Experience in e-commerce & direct-to-consumer industry a strong plus
Why join us?
- Our team is made up of friendly, funny, welcoming, low-ego, and passionate people -- who also happen to be great at what they do. We all know the people you work with can make or break a job and so we go to great lengths to protect this amazing culture.
- We work hard, but we’re well-rounded (and well-rested). Breaks to pet dogs and hang with coworkers are encouraged. So is taking vacation (we’ve got a $1k vacation bonus), getting out of here at a reasonable hour, Summer Fridays, and obviously getting a great night sleep (our day starts at 10am).
- Care about growth? So do we. We’re growing rapidly, so we’ve got tons of exciting growth opportunities for our amazingly talented team. Not the type of place where you wait for your boss to quit before you can get promoted. New projects and business needs pop up every single day, and we always look internally first.
- All the other stuff you’d expect - great benefits (with fully company-paid options), a 401k plan, 100% paid parental leave for ALL new parents, budget for learning and development, fun team outings, and much more.
Everyone is welcome at Brooklinen - we’re passionate about building a team that reflects the diversity of our community and creating an environment where our differences are celebrated. We welcome people across backgrounds, perspectives, identities, experiences, and abilities and can’t wait to read your application!
At Brooklinen, we deliver simple, beautiful, high-quality home essentials at a fair price. We cut out the middlemen, brand markups, and anything that doesn’t add value for our customers so they can absorb all the savings. We design our own luxury basics and bring them to you at brooklinen.com.
Since launching 2014, Brooklinen has obtained over 35,000+ 5-star reviews and been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Fortune, New York Magazine, GQ and more.