We’re excited to be looking for an Affiliate Marketing Specialist to join our team in Brooklyn, NY. In this role, you’ll scale our fastest growing Growth Marketing marketing channel by strengthening existing and kindling new relationships with affiliate partners - all in an effort to share our mission of comfort with customers.
You’re the perfect person for this role if you’re passionate around boosting brand awareness, are excellent at building and maintaining relationships, and are excited to work alongside our best-in-class Growth Marketing team to help grow our brand.
What you’ll do
- Maintain existing relationships (and develop new relationships) with affiliate partners on behalf of the brand
- Partner with the PR team to pitch promotions, product launches, and major business initiatives to our partners
- Write clear and concise content and key points for our affiliate partners
- Respond to all inbound affiliate requests and onboard new partners
- Meet with our partners regularly to keep them updated and excited about our brand
- Analyze performance to identify opportunities to optimize our Affiliate channel
- Partner with the Growth Marketing team to identify cross-channel opportunities
What we’re looking for
- 2-3 years of experience in affiliate marketing (in-house or agency) - prior PR experience is also relevant, working in collaboration with ecommerce teams on placements with affiliate partners
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and a high level of professionalism
- Proficiency in Excel, Microsoft Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical skills
- The ability to be proactive, curious, and highly organized
- The Brooklinen way: resourceful, proactive, a do-whatever-it-takes attitude, and a true team player
Why join us?
- Our team is made up of friendly, funny, welcoming, low-ego, and passionate people -- who also happen to be great at what they do. We all know the people you work with can make or break a job and so we go to great lengths to protect this amazing culture.
- We work hard, but are well-rounded (and well-rested). Breaks to pet dogs and hang with coworkers are encouraged. So is taking vacation (we’ve got a $1k vacation bonus), getting out of here at a reasonable hour, Summer Fridays, and obviously getting a great night sleep (our day starts at 10am).
- Care about growth? So do we. We’re growing rapidly, so we’ve got tons of exciting growth opportunities for our amazingly talented team. Not the type of place where you wait for your boss to quit before you can get promoted. New projects and business needs pop up every single day, and we always look internally first.
- All the other stuff you’d expect - great benefits (with fully company-paid options), a 401k plan, 100% paid parental leave for ALL new parents, budget for learning and development, fun team outings, and much more.
Everyone is welcome at Brooklinen - we’re passionate about building a team that reflects the diversity of our community and creating an environment where our differences are celebrated. We welcome people across backgrounds, perspectives, identities, experiences, and abilities and can’t wait to read your application!
At Brooklinen, we deliver simple, beautiful, high-quality home essentials at a fair price. We cut out the middlemen, brand markups, and anything that doesn’t add value for our customers so they can absorb all the savings. We design our own luxury basics and bring them to you at brooklinen.com.
Since launching 2014, Brooklinen has obtained over 40,000+ 5-star reviews and been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Fortune, New York Magazine, GQ and more.