We’re thrilled to be looking for a VP of Product to lead our rapidly growing ecommerce team. Today we have an incredible product, testing, and development team built out, and in this role you will lead those teams and build out other verticals including site merchandising, site analytics, and SEO. The goal is to bring our digital experiences to the next level.
We’re looking for someone who is obsessed with the world of ecommerce and constantly learning and innovating to make the user experience best in class and in turn, drive business results. Brooklinen.com is the heartbeat of our business and we are excited to continue to grow it with you!
What you’ll do
- Set our ecommerce strategy, prioritizing the projects that will have the highest impact on the business, and then putting a roadmap in place for us to achieve our goals
- Lead our development, product, and testing teams - set them up for success by giving them the thoughtspace and time needed to do their best work
- Build out and oversee a few new functions of the business including site merchandising, site analytics, UX design, and SEO
- Develop a framework to understand our customer behavior and key metrics and use that data to drive improvements to our online customer experience
- Partner cross functionally with our creative, marketing, operations, and customer experience teams to inform strategy and to execute on ecommerce initiatives
What we’re looking for
- 7+ years of product/ecommerce/development experience and a track record of leveraging experience to innovate vs. recycle what’s been done
- Prior experience leading product and development teams in a high-growth, ecommerce organization
- Strong leadership experience with a track record of developing talented team members and leading large teams in an organized and cohesive manner
- A customer-first (and customer-obsessed) attitude who is excited to bring tons of new ideas to the table while also executing on the good ones we already have
Why join us?
- Our team is made up of friendly, funny, welcoming, low-ego, and passionate people -- who also happen to be great at what they do. We all know the people you work with can make or break a job and so we go to great lengths to protect this amazing culture.
- We work hard, but are well-rounded (and well-rested). Breaks to pet dogs and hang with coworkers are encouraged. So is taking vacation (we’ve got a $1k vacation bonus), getting out of here at a reasonable hour, Summer Fridays, and obviously getting a great night sleep (our day starts at 10am).
- Care about growth? So do we. We’re growing rapidly, so we’ve got tons of exciting growth opportunities for our amazingly talented team. Not the type of place where you wait for your boss to quit before you can get promoted. New projects and business needs pop up every single day, and we always look internally first.
- All the other stuff you’d expect - great benefits (with fully company-paid options), a 401k plan, 100% paid parental leave for ALL new parents, budget for learning and development, fun team outings, and much more.
Everyone is welcome at Brooklinen - we’re passionate about building a team that reflects the diversity of our community and creating an environment where our differences are celebrated. We welcome people across backgrounds, perspectives, identities, experiences, and abilities and can’t wait to read your application!
At Brooklinen, we deliver simple, beautiful, high-quality home essentials at a fair price. We cut out the middlemen, brand markups, and anything that doesn’t add value for our customers so they can absorb all the savings. We design our own luxury basics and bring them to you at brooklinen.com.
Since launching 2014, Brooklinen has obtained over 40,000+ 5-star reviews and been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Fortune, New York Magazine, GQ and more.