We’re excited to be looking for a Visual Merchandising Coordinator/Keyholder to join the Brooklinen team. We’re passionate about creating an above and beyond experience for our customers at our very first store in Williamsburg this fall, and this role is a critical part of that. You’ll coordinate with our HQ team to maintain all visual merchandising standards and work alongside our store team to provide an exceptional customer experience.
This role is perfect for you if are passionate about the home space, have an eye for design, and are excited to help launch the very first Brooklinen store.
What you’ll do
- Partner with the store team to deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Be our Senior Manager of Product Development’s point person for store visual needs
- Maintain the store’s visual merchandising standards on a daily basis and ensure store cleanliness standards are met
- Prepare the store for upcoming product launches and campaigns
- Liaison between Brooklinen HQ and the store team by filtering communication of all visual initiatives, product knowledge, and brand messaging
- Execute all product launches and store refreshes inclusive of merchandising, floor planning, and displays
- Coordinate all display and signage deliveries and installations
What we’re looking for
- 2+ years of experience working in retail sales (visual merchandising experience is a plus!)
- Someone who is friendly, positive, and truly passionate about the Brooklinen brand and story
- Knowledge and/or passion for interior design and helping customers style their homes
- Someone with a strong aesthetic and passion for home goods
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The Brooklinen way: resourceful, proactive, a do-whatever-it-takes attitude, and a true team player
Why join us?
- Our team is made up of friendly, funny, welcoming, low-ego, and passionate people -- who also happen to be great at what they do. We all know the people you work with can make or break a job and so we go to great lengths to protect this amazing culture.
- We work hard, but are well-rounded (and well-rested). Breaks to pet dogs and hang with coworkers are encouraged. So is taking vacation (we’ve got a $1k vacation bonus), getting out of here at a reasonable hour, Summer Fridays, and obviously getting a great night sleep (our day starts at 10am).
- Care about growth? So do we. We’re growing rapidly, so we’ve got tons of exciting growth opportunities for our amazingly talented team. Not the type of place where you wait for your boss to quit before you can get promoted. New projects and business needs pop up every single day, and we always look internally first.
- All the other stuff you’d expect - great benefits (with fully company-paid options), a 401k plan, 100% paid parental leave for ALL new parents, budget for learning and development, fun team outings, and much more.
Everyone is welcome at Brooklinen - we’re passionate about building a team that reflects the diversity of our community and creating an environment where our differences are celebrated. We welcome people across backgrounds, perspectives, identities, experiences, and abilities and can’t wait to read your application!
At Brooklinen, we deliver simple, beautiful, high-quality home essentials at a fair price. We cut out the middlemen, brand markups, and anything that doesn’t add value for our customers so they can absorb all the savings. We design our own luxury basics and bring them to you at brooklinen.com.
Since launching 2014, Brooklinen has obtained over 40,000+ 5-star reviews and been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Fortune, New York Magazine, GQ and more.