We’re currently looking for two additional Growth Marketing Analysts to join our team. One analyst will be focused on search and the other on paid social, both critical acquisition channels for our business.
You’re the perfect person for this role if you are passionate about growth marketing, excited to draw insights from raw data, and can spot opportunities that create a huge business impact.
What you'll do
- Play an active role in scaling Brooklinen’s marketing efforts while continuously improving the efficiency of return on ad spend
- Actively manage acquisition campaigns on a daily basis across our paid search or paid social channels
- Analyze campaign performance and identify opportunities to optimize customer acquisition
- Partner with our creative team to assemble creative briefs and provide recommendations for ad creation based on past ad performance
- Oversee the sharing of new creative assets to our external marketing partners and agencies
- Establish a knowledge base around Brooklinen’s core performance data, utilizing analysis tools to conduct one-off analyses, regular updates to quarterly performance decks, and A/B tests
- Provide strategic input on current marketing activities, including paid social, paid search, display/retargeting, affiliates, and offline
What we're looking for
- Undergrad degree and 1-2 years of relevant digital marketing experience (relevant internships count!)
- Extremely strong analytical and Excel skills
- Experience using Google Analytics, Facebook Power Editor, and AdWords
- Knowledge of industry best practices in paid search or social
At Brooklinen, we're rethinking the way people shop for their bedroom. We have no physical stores, no middlemen taking their cut, and no brand markups. Instead, we design our own luxury basics and sell them exclusively at brooklinen.com.
Since launching in 2014, Brooklinen has attracted thousands of customers and has been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Fortune, New York Magazine, GQ, and more.