We’re adding a Product Development Associate to our team! At Brooklinen, we concept, research and design all of our products in-house, working with the best vendors all over the world.
In this role, you’ll be a huge part of bringing new product ideas to life -- from research to sample development to production. If you’re a detail-oriented, self-starter with a passion for home goods and product development, this role is perfect for you.
What you’ll do
- Support the entire development process for new Brooklinen products, from initial research to launch
- Own (and create process for) sample organization -- maintain sample closets and log and manage inbound/outbound flow by unpacking, checking, and distributing incoming samples with total accuracy
- Play an active role in product development and photoshoot production meetings by giving sample updates and requesting any items needed for upcoming photoshoots
- Send product development packages to vendors, and communicate status
- Assist with technical design for new categories
- Request and compile QC reports
What we’re looking for
- Four year degree
- 1 year of production development experience (relevant internships count!)
- Background in textiles, home, or apparel
- Experience with a PLM system and sample archive system
- A strong familiarity with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
At Brooklinen, we deliver simple, beautiful, high-quality home essentials at a fair price. We cut out the middlemen, brand markups, and anything that doesn’t add value for our customers so they can absorb all the savings. We design our own luxury basics and bring them to you at brooklinen.com.
Since launching 2014, Brooklinen has obtained over 35,000+ 5-star reviews and been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Fortune, New York Magazine, GQ and more.