We’re excited to be looking for Photo Production Associate to join our awesome team in Dumbo, Brooklyn. At Brooklinen, we take pride in producing all of our shoots in house, bringing our brand to life. In this role, you’ll be a critical part of making that happen.
More specifically, you’ll support our Senior Creative Producer in preparing for and executing on photo and video shoots, and will have the opportunity to take the lead on a portion of them. If you’re a self-starter, thrive in the details, have a passion for production, and don’t mind a little elbow grease, this role is perfect for you.
What you’ll do
- Support the coordination and planning of Brooklinen photo/video shoots start to finish, including casting, location scouting, talent and crew research, preparation of shoot documents, on-set support, and post-production.
- Work alongside our Senior Creative Producer to build and maintain production schedules and shot lists; ensure timelines are followed and on track
- Provide creative suggestions based on shoot concepts and project scope, playing an active role in delivering on creative briefs and post-production edits.
- Support the pre-pro process by communicating and booking vendors, sourcing props and sets, budgeting, and casting
- Play an active role during shoots by supporting the full internal and external team with any on-set needs, including arranging messengers, catering and cleanup
- After the shoot, oversee post-production process by putting together selects and notes, coordinating with retouchers, storing and/or returning items, and billing
- Assist with image asset organization, develop consistent file naming and organization, and distribute final image assets; support the research and implementation of a digital asset management system down the road
What we’re looking for
- Four year degree
- 1-2 years of producing experience for photo/video shoots (in-house preferred)
- A strong familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite
- Must have creative problem solving skills to provide quick solutions
- Knowledge of production terminology and process
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and adapt to changing schedules
- Working knowledge of DSLRs and retouching
At Brooklinen, we're rethinking the way people shop for their bedroom. We have no physical stores, no middlemen taking their cut, and no brand markups. Instead, we design our own luxury basics and sell them exclusively at brooklinen.com.
Since launching in 2014, Brooklinen has attracted thousands of customers and has been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Fortune, New York Magazine, GQ, and more.