We are very excited to welcome a new Marketing Manager (focused on email and retention efforts) onto our team! The mission of this role is to create effective and innovative campaigns for prospects and customers across direct mail, email, text, and additional retention channels in the future.
You’ll be perfect for the role if you’re excited to roll out new strategies and improve upon existing ones (in partnership with our awesome Email Marketing Coordinator and cross functional team).
What you'll do
- Directly oversee our retention marketing strategy and roadmap - manage existing efforts and discover, analyze, and launch new retention channels that will resonate and further build our relationship with our customers
- Create and execute on our monthly email calendar in partnership with our Email Marketing Coordinator -- plan and communicate campaigns months in advance, collaborate with creative partners, and ensure strategy aligns with overall business goals
- Build campaigns that engage customers and maximize repeat revenue during new product launches and other site wide events
- Lead our A/B testing strategy on email and retention efforts -- iterate on triggered email flows and other active campaigns
- Share expertise and best practices across teams to create high-performing assets that also maintain brand standards and stay true to our approach
- Actively lead and mentor a small but growing team
Who we're looking for
- 3+ years of retention/email marketing experience with prior ecommerce experience (this is a must)
- Prior experience working within email platforms (Klaviyo a plus), ecommerce platforms, social platforms (Facebook) and basic HTML / CSS knowledge
- Strong analytical skills with knowledge of Google Analytics
- A team player through and through
- A passionate leader in the space, looking to grow their career in marketing
At Brooklinen, we're rethinking the way people shop for their bedroom. We have no physical stores, no middlemen taking their cut, and no brand markups. Instead, we design our own luxury basics and sell them exclusively at brooklinen.com.
Since launching in 2014, Brooklinen has attracted thousands of customers and has been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Fortune, New York Magazine, GQ, and more.