We’re currently looking for an Email Marketing Coordinator to join our rapidly growing team in Brooklyn, NY. In this role, you’ll collaborate across the team to work on weekly emails, triggered messages, long-term customer marketing, and all other owned communication channels with customers.
You’re perfect for the role if you are super organized, detail-oriented (triple-checking that “i”s are dotted and “t”s are crossed!), a clear communicator, and work well under pressure. If you love the email and retention space and are excited to build a career in it, we’re excited to hear from you!
What you’ll do
- Oversee the coding, scheduling, segmenting, and QAing our weekly email blasts
- Assist with concepting fun and interesting content based on past email performance
- Test everything possible - from subject lines, to copy, to visuals, to flows, to timing, to CTAs - and optimize future emails accordingly
- Analyze our list segmentation and email scheduling and provide data-backed recommendations to maximize our ROI
- Develop and understanding of important email performance benchmarks and report on key metrics on a weekly basis
- Monitor email deliverability and perform list hygiene to ensure optimal inbox placement
What we’re looking for
- 0-1 years of email marketing experience (internships count and prior ecommerce experience is a plus)
- Knowledge of email marketing platforms, customer databases, HTML / CSS, A/B testing, and data analysis
- Experience working with Klaviyo, Shopify, & Google Analytics a plus
- Someone who is hungry to learn all things email / retention marketing and loves to dig in and analyze data
At Brooklinen, we're rethinking the way people shop for their bedroom. We have no physical stores, no middlemen taking their cut, and no brand markups. Instead, we design our own luxury basics and sell them exclusively at brooklinen.com.
Since launching in 2014, Brooklinen has attracted thousands of customers and has been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Fortune, New York Magazine, GQ, and more.