We're seeking an ambitious problem-solver to join our Customer Experience team at our headquarters in Brooklyn, NY. We have built our brand on our unrivaled customer service and personal touch, and our ideal candidate is someone who can represent the Brooklinen brand, problem-solve independently, and use strong judgment in every interaction.
This is the perfect gig for someone looking to contribute to a fast-paced startup and get in at the ground level.
What you'll do
- Deliver exceptional customer service through phone, email, and live chat, constantly striving to make things better, faster and smoother for the customers
- Take a service- and solution-oriented approach to all interactions, using strong judgment to balance being policy-driven with making it right for the customer
- Advocate on behalf of the customer to ensure a consistent and valuable experience for each customer
- Recommend product improvements based on customer feedback, using both qualitative stories and quantified data
- Liaise cross-departmentally between Customer Experience, Operations, Marketing and Product teams
- Identify opportunities and drive solutions to enable efficiency, specifically thinking about automation and improved back office tools for your team
What we're looking for
- A graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree
- 0-3 years in customer service or a related communications-focused role (at a startup is a major plus, e-commerce is even better)
- Ability to communicate clearly, confidently, and enthusiastically via phone, email, and chat
- Strong judgment and a service- and solution-oriented approach
- Someone affable and personable, who doesn’t take themselves too seriously!
Who you'll work with
An amazing team of CX Associates and our CX Team Leads
Our CEO and other key stakeholders
Cross-functionally with marketing and operations teams
About the Team
Customer Experience is a critical function that helps drive innovation and improvement throughout Brooklinen. We interact directly with our customers, actively soliciting feedback and suggestions to execute better. We're down to earth, don’t take ourselves too seriously and don’t let anything get in the way of delivering an exceptional customer experience.
At Brooklinen, we're rethinking the way people shop for their bedroom. We have no physical stores, no middlemen taking their cut, and no brand markups. Instead, we design our own luxury basics and sell them exclusively at brooklinen.com.
Since launching in 2014, Brooklinen has attracted thousands of customers and has been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Fortune, New York Magazine, GQ, and more.