We’re currently looking for a creative and passionate Senior Copywriter to write witty and compelling copy for the Brooklinen brand. We're looking for someone who is passionate about developing our brand voice and creating copy that delivers strategically for both digital and physical channels.
You’ll work on our Creative team and collaborate closely with pretty much every other team here at Brooklinen.
What you'll work on
- Play a pivotal role in defining and maintaining the Brooklinen brand voice by writing clear, detailed copy that also embodies our witty, youthful and approachable personality
- Write and edit site copy including product descriptions for web; create keyword-rich content, taglines and product descriptions to engage customers and optimize for SEO
- Write and edit compelling marketing emails, including subject lines, with the goal of maximizing open rate, click-through rate and conversion
- Work with creative team to concept campaigns and messaging across digital, print, video, and out of home channels; write and edit copy for campaigns that pushes our brand personality forward while clearly communicating product benefits
- Maintain the brand tone of voice across multiple channels, ensuring consistency in messaging while striving to push the boundaries and find new and clever ways to communicate with our customer
- Write copy for new product launches, event invites, in-store signage or any other customer or industry-facing asset
What we're looking for
- 4+ years of copy experience, specifically in the consumer goods or e-commerce space; prior experience writing product copy as well as for email marketing, Facebook ads, and SEO a plus
- Needs to be adaptable to working on a broad range of projects (knows the difference between a compelling subject line, witty social caption and an e-commerce product description or long-form brand story)
- Someone who is smart, funny, super organized, collaborative and enjoys wearing many hats - our perfect team member is someone who is as comfortable coming up with ideas as they are executing
- Strong attention to detail in copyediting and proofreading
At Brooklinen, we're rethinking the way people shop for their bedroom. We have no physical stores, no middlemen taking their cut, and no brand markups. Instead, we design our own luxury basics and sell them exclusively at brooklinen.com.
Since launching in 2014, Brooklinen has attracted thousands of customers and has been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Fortune, New York Magazine, GQ, and more.