We’re excited to be looking for a People & Office Associate to join the Brooklinen people team in creating above and beyond candidate, onboarding, and employee experiences. In this role, you'll contribute to hiring awesome people and making sure they're happy and set up for success once they join. You'll also be in charge of making sure things around the office run smoothly.
Much of what you will coordinate (team events, snacks, lunches, trainings, celebrations) are things that make people happy - so if you love making people happy and excited to come to work, this will be a great role for you!
What you'll do
- Support the recruiting process by posting/unposting jobs, scheduling interviews, booking conference rooms, greeting candidates, and managing candidate communication throughout the hiring process
- Coordinate team events, including group outings, weekly happy hours, training sessions, off-sites, and our holiday party
- Help us celebrate employee milestones (anniversaries, birthdays, etc.) by ordering anniversary gifts, employee swag, drinks/treats, etc.
- Assist with the onboarding of new hires by organizing training, setting up desks, scheduling intro meetings, and checking in to ensure a positive experience
- Make our office an awesome and productive place to work - order office supplies, coordinate monthly snacks, and make sure the office stays clean and organized (especially after team events!)
- Partner with teams across the organization to solve storage needs and ensure storage spaces are organized and well-utilized
- Work with our building team to distribute packages/mail and put in tickets for service requests
What we're looking for
- Interested in a career in People or Office Management with ~1 year of prior experience in either (relevant internships or education count!)
- Prior experience with applicant tracking systems
- Proficient in Excel, and has an understanding of Google Drive/Docs, Slack, and Asana (or similar project management software) - or just picks up new tech quickly!
- Must be positive, proactive, and genuinely care about contributing to a great employee experience
- Incredibly detail-oriented, organized, and proactive about solving problems
At Brooklinen, we're rethinking the way people shop for their bedroom. We have no physical stores, no middlemen taking their cut, and no brand markups. Instead, we design our own luxury basics and sell them exclusively at brooklinen.com.
Since launching in 2014, Brooklinen has attracted thousands of customers and has been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Fortune, New York Magazine, GQ, and more.